Chapter:10

I didn't fix them lunch, I hid Ulric's laptop charger in my underwear drawer and hid all the tv remotes from them. Kedar and Daivat absolutely know something is wrong with how I'm acting. They're trying to get me to talk to them since I took the remote this morning.

Not happening until a certain someone decides that being ignored by your mate is fun. I decided to turn the power off to the main water heater and the rest of the house except my room. See how you like a cold shower in the dark. I was eating in my room after cooking myself dinner and enjoying a movie I had on when they entered.

I took one last bite before going for a shower. I heard the doorknob to the bedroom rattle before it was unlocked. Course they would have a key. I was almost done when the bathroom door was opened even though I locked it too. "Out now." Ulric said. "No." I told him. He was about to yank me out when I almost dropped to the floor.

An arm around my waist caught me easing me to the floor. I felt dizzy and the will to puke. "Don't you dare throw up on me or in this shower." He said. I felt like I was clinging to his arm. He didn't try to pull it away. I could feel liquid running. I was scared to look. He pulled me flush against him and kissed my neck while sucking. He found a spot on my neck and let his canines sink in.

I rode out the pain before the pleasure. He kept going and moved me to straddle him. He kissed me like he needed me. He picked me up and pressed me against the wall. I moaned as he kept his attack on my neck. My core aches for one of them to go between my legs. He stopped and looked directly into my eyes.

"Do you want to become completely disconnected from your true mate?" He asked. I nodded. "How badly?" He asked. "I don't want to suffer anymore." I said. "Would you complete the mating process?" He asked. I nodded. He pulled me closer to his body. Then kissed me again as he thrusted in slowly.

It hurt and burned at the same time. I could tell he was trying to fight his own pain. When he was completely in, he stopped to try and let it pass. No use. "This may hurt horribly." He said. I nodded. He pulled out and back in multiple times until it was pure pleasure. When he was about to cum, he pulled out and let go.

He opened his eyes as he looked at me directly in mine. "Want to go again?" He asked. I nodded. "Tell me where my charger is and I will let you have it." He whispered in my ear. "One of my drawers." I answered. "Which drawer? I want a direct answer." He said. "Not until you ask nicely." I told him. "May I please know where you put my laptop charger?" He asked.

"As long as you agree to spend time with me." I told him. He sucked on his mark making me clench up. "The top drawer of the dresser in my closet." I told him. "Good girl." He let my feet touch the tile. "Turn around and bend over." He said. I did as he said. I felt him go in before he let me have it.

Right before I came, he pulled out and left me there. "If you two want to, finish her off." I heard him say. Kedar and Daivat came into the bathroom. One kept me bent over as he slid in. The burn was there again. I lasted through it as the last triplet watched with darkening eyes. The one in me made me come twice before letting his brother.

Three rounds of burning pain went quickly. A body slipped between me and the shower wall. When I felt the tip on my lips I took it in. I didn't care which one it was, they were nearly all the same. By the time we were done, I was ready to sleep. One carried me to the bed and laid me on it. They all got into bed. One laid beneath me while the other two were on either side of me.

It felt good to finally be fully connected to them.