Chapter 12

I already had everything for her back when she got out of the shower. I had put it on the counter when I first came in, and got everything from the doctors we have living here. They're the same doctors that treat all of her more extensive injuries and take care of her when I'm away.

At first I put the alcohol on a cotton pad and put a hand on her shoulder for support. She's sitting on the floor below me and I'm sitting on the edge of the bath so that I can see all of her injuries. "This is going to hurt," I said. "But it'll kill all of the bacteria, to make sure you won't get an infection."

She nodded silently. She hasn't said a word since she got out of the shower, she's just been silent and kept her head down. First she got out of the shower, then I wrapped the towel around her and tried to dry her off. Her back was sore though, so I couldn't quite get her dried off.

I did the best I could without hurting her too much, and just ended up patting her body down with the towel. Then I dried her hair gently and brushed it through, making sure that she wasn't uncomfortable in any way before I put her through the pain of cleaning her wounds.

After that, I let her put some underwear on but not a bra, it'll get in the way of me cleaning her back. I also think that it would rub her wounds and open them more, making it even more bloody than before.

Speaking of blood, there was so much in the shower. I don't know what she did but it got everywhere. She wasn't bleeding that badly when I left her to go speak with the LunaGolybaya's, and when I went back down to the playroom there was hardly any blood on the wall where she had been earlier. I figured she'd gone back to the room so I came over here and found her in the bathroom.

According to a maid that had been remaking the bed from earlier, she'd been in there for a good while. About an hour, the maid had said. So I came here in a panic to make sure that she was alright and that she hadn't passed out or something like that.

I tapped the pad on her back lightly and she hissed, straightening up and leaning away from me to avoid contact with the alcohol. My grip on her should tightened, keeping her from running away completely. She relaxed after a moment and nodded her head slowly, her breath labored from the anticipation of me touching her next.

"It's okay." I said. I put the pad on her back again and held it there that time, so when she jumped away it didn't move off the spot. She still whimpered and I know it's hurting her, but if I don't do this it'll be much worse.

As quickly as I could I touched the pad to one mark and then the other, moving in the direction of the slash so I didn't tear at her skin anymore. I didn't know that the wounds were as deep as they were, if I had then I would have stopped or at least not hit her as hard. And I knew going in the the whip I chose was too much for her to handle, but I did it anyways because I wanted to prove to myself that I wasn't going soft.

She cried silently as I cleaned her back, the only movement being her shoulders and chest shaking with her uneven breathes. When I finished the the alcohol I put bandages on the wounds. Strips that would absorb any of the extra blood that had adhesive to stick on her skin so that I didn't have to wrap anything all around her torso.

When I finished the the adhesive I slid down to be sitting on the floor beside her. She picked up her knees to be against her chest, probably to block her nudity from me. But it doesn't bother me at all that she's naked, because I almost never think about doing something sexual with her, and even if I did want it I wouldn't do anything to her now, I would hurt her too badly.

"Mistress?" she asked quietly.

I guess I was staring at her, I'm not sure. But I gave her this kind of "yes? Did I miss something important?" look and hummed, "Hm?"