01

Jeongin's POV

I never felt so happy and sad in the same time but, it's my first day in my new school. I'm really sad that I had to leave my friend in USA. I really missed them so much tho. There's so many memories back there when I was 10 years old.

The thing that make me happy is that I finally come back to Korea after a long vacation in Asia. Tbh, I really miss them and my family so much but something made me got worried so much. It's my first day of school and I don't know what to do.

I'm really nervous, I even couldn't say any word after I arrived at the school. Every students looked at me and they even questioned their friends about me. This is the thing that made me worried. I don't really want to get scolded again by the teacher back when I was in USA.

Ugh... My nerves are getting into me so much. I couldn't spoke anything and just go straight to the principals office without looking at any students.

But before I arrive at the principals office, I accidently bump at someone and I think I'm making him a bit angry. 'Dang it, you did it again!' I thought.

"Watch where you going! Look what have you done!"

He got really angry for a second. I bowed and apologize to him. "I'm so s-sorry! I didn't see you there. Here, let me help you."

He replied, "Whatever." That glare makes me even more nervous. It's my first day and I'm so clumsy. My friends in USA even know that I'm really the clumsiest one in the school. I even made a mistake and always get into trouble a lot.

I give his stuff and he take it and took off. I'm just wondered why do I feel like we have met before... Maybe I'm just thinking over again.

As soon as he gone by, I went inside the Principals office. I saw not that many people in here. But, I think there's a problem? I saw two guys sit in front of the Principals. Maybe they have a problem or they get in trouble. Wait... Why am I always think on other people tho? Who am I kidding..

"I'm s-sorry, sir. I promise it won't happen again."

"Okay but this is your last chance, Chan. Now go and help others for the new- Oh! Looks like he's here!" Principals said and those two guys look at me. When they saw me, I looked away because I don't want to interrupt them.

"Ah... I'm sorry to bother you guys-"

"No need to! You came just in time, Jeongin. Come, sit next to Chan." I nodded and went to where the Principals point to my sit.

"So Jeongin since this is your first day of school, Chan and Minho will guide you around the school. Now, here's your locker key. Your books are already inside the locker."

"Why it has to be us?!" Both of them whine and from this perspective, looks like the Principals kinda gets mad and scold both of them to guide me. They nodded and we three leave the room.

I feel like they are making an eye contact at each other and they both glared at me. I look away but I feel like someone is touching my head. It was that guy name Chan.

"Jeongin, right? I feel like we've met before..."

"Yah... Stop making Jeongin feel uncomfortable, Chan."

They both glared at each other again and meanwhile when I look the other way, I saw someone running through the hall while holding a piece of book. That guy... Is the person I bumped into!

He yelled and screaming to that person I bumped to. "Yah! Give my book back!"

"Why would I do that? I've never gonna give this piece of trash to you!"

"Hajima!! FELIX, GIVE MY BOOK BACK!!"

He kept running and that other guy keep yelling and chase him along the hall. I look confused and I didn't realize that this school is kinda a bit crazier than I thought of.

"Jeongin, what are you waiting for? C'mon, let's just finished this before free time."

"Oh and one more, we haven't introduce each other yet so... Hello, my name is Minho and this is Chan."

"G'day mate!" Chan spoke with his Aussie voice and that kinda surprised me a lot. I bowed and introduce myself to Chan and Minho.

After 2 hours Chan and Minho guide me around the school, the bell ranged and so I went to my locker after Chan and Minho left me to go to the cafeteria.

After I finished all of my stuff, I went to the cafeteria where Chan and Minho waiting for me. I look all over this place and saw both of them. But, they are with other guys...?

As soon as I went to their table, someone bumped at me in the back. And guess what...

"You again...?!"
====================
Aaahh finally!! This took me a lot of time to think for the storyline.

I know my grammars are not that good enough a lot lmao. But, I'll get to used to it. Oh and also, this is just a SHIP. Don't bully/hate this ship if you don't like it. And don't ever think this is Homophobic, this is just a STORY. Yes... A STORY!

Oh yeah... Don't forget to vote and share. I hope you like it and see you in the next chapter.

P.S I ship Jeonglix -w-