06

Jeongin's POV

"I.N-ah!!!"

Someone shout my name out loud.

I don't know who it is, so I take a glance at the person who shout my name and guess what? It's Yuna.

"I.N-ah! I've been looking everywhere for you!"

She was looking for me? That's kinda all of the sudden.

"Why so sudden?" I replied.

"Look... I just heard from Hyunjin and the others that you've been avoiding them for past 2 weeks. I was just so worried that something might happen to you..."

'Yes. It's true something bad happen to me. It was you who made me like this.'

I rolled my eyes without making her notice my action. She quickly grab my both hands.

I keep saying to my that I don't love her but, my heart keeps beating seeing her... So beautiful!

I struggled myself to talk to her.

"S-So? Are you really that worried even we don't know each other a lot?"

"What do you mean? I know you more a lot!"

"B-B-But how??" I confused.

She pulls me to her, closely. And then she whispered in my right ear.

"I.N-ah, do you know that I have a soft spots on you?"

I take my words back.

Wait what?

She do really mean that?

I almost make my cheeks burning. So, I replied to her.

"Y-You do? B-But I thought you and Hyunjin are-"

"Well... We are. But, I don't like Hyunjin."

"Wait, I thought you like Hyunjin-"

"He's the one who likes me."

Now I see why Hyunjin really don't wanna made an eye contact with me. Is he that furious on me?

"Listen I.N-ah, I just wanna say that I-"

"I.N, can I talk to you for a bit?" Felix cut out Yuna's talking. I look at him.

"You can just talk here-"

"Privately." He took my hand and head out from our classroom and left Yuna in there.

We are now in the backyard of the school. I pull my hand from Felix and he look at me, madly?

"What the hell, Felix? Where do you think are you taking me?!" He just sighed.

"Do you really trust that girl so much?"

"What? Yuna? Of course I am. She's my first cru-"

"Don't said that word in front of me." Wow, this is the first time I see Felix this angry.

"What's wrong with you, Felix?" He look away while I was asking. I hate to admitted it but, this isn't the Felix I know. He would never acted like this.

And then he left me. Great.

And so, the bell rang that means it's lunch time. I quickly went to the cafeteria and see all my hyungs are all await in there.

"I.N! How's class?"

"Great... It's fine."

Chan Hyung asked me. And I just look at him very normal even know I'm a bit pissed off at Felix.