04

Hyunjin's POV

We chattering together for almost 30 minutes and the bell ranged. Han, Felix, Seungmin, and I quickly ran to our class.

We haven't met I.N this morning but I hope he's one class with us. And guess what? My prediction is right. We all saw I.N in the back of the class.

Han and Seungmin went to him but, something caught them teased him.

I saw him, blushing without any reasons.

"I.N-ah... Why are you blushing eh? Oohhh.... Or did you found someone you liked?!"

"Yah Han-Hyung!" Han keeps teasing him until he scoffed and looked away, leaving a tint of pink in his cheeks.

Felix in the other hand somewhat like don't care about this situation. I look at him and push him towards I.N but after I did that, he stopped his actions and look at me and give a death glared.

I chuckled and ran around the class while he keeps chasing me. The others were laughing except for I.N, he didn't even give any expression.

I stop running and go towards I.N. I asked him and he look up at me.

"I.N, what's wrong? Is there something wrong or did you do something bad?"

"I-It's not like what you t-think, Hyunjin Hyung. W-Well, today I-I accidently bump to a girl..-"

He paused and close his mouth after he nitce what he was saying. Han, Felix and Seungmin widened their eyes like they saw a ghost or something.

I.N giggles himself and scratch his back of the head, nervously.

"WAIT WHAT?! I.N, WHO IS THIS GIRL?! IS SHE PRETTY!?" Seungmin laugh so hard hearing Han scream at I.N.

"Yeah, she's really pretty. B-But I don't know her name yet! Ugh." He slammed his face to the table.

I asked, "Who is she?"

"She's fully pretty, stunning visual, cute smile, long and silk red hair..." He said that while gaze and put both of his hands in the table.

Wait

Red hair? Visual? Cute smile?

Oh no... It can't be-

"I.N, this girl... she's mine."

"W-What?"

Everyone look at me, confused all of the sudden. I look at I.N and I made my gesture to put my right hand in his shoulder.

"I.N, she is mine." I smiled like a little more devilish.

Felix rolled his eyes and saw the teacher come in. We noticed and go to our seats.

(A/n - So... Pretend that one class have 30 students. One row can carried 3 students only. Sorry if it makes you guys confused)

I sit in the middle between both I.N and Seungmin. Han is in front of Seungmin while Felix is in front of me.

Our teacher came in and we stand up and bowed to him. His name is Mr. Kim Saengcheul, we now called him as short Mr. Chim. He kind of not that really harsh at us at all. He's often smiled and make our class feels comfortable around with him.

He even said if we need any help, we can ask him to help us. He's really the best teacher I've ever met.

I used to have an angry teacher or a stressed teacher, it feels so uncomfortable for me.