05

2 weeks later...

Felix's POV

It's been two weeks without no reply from I.N in the chat. Me and my Hyungs were really worried about him.

Hyunjin in the other hand feel terrible at all. He doesn't want to make him feel down.

Chan Hyung try to call I.N but he didn't picked up. We already wait him to meet up in the cafe but it looks like he didn't come.

This is the thing I'm worried.

I don't know what happen to I.N but I have a bad feeling about him. What if he's in trouble or something?

"I.N, where are you...?"

Jeongin's POV

.....

*Brrrr Brrrr

The vibration from the phone are so annoying. It's been about 10 times for god sake.

I try to stop the vibration from the phone so I take a look at the number and it was... FELIX!?

My nerves were like zap my body and I picked up. I mean- Felix Hyung is my dormmate. I-I can't ignore him!

Once I picked up, and guess what? The voice isn't Felix, but is Chan Hyung.

"WHAT THE HELL HYUNG?! WHY YOU USE FELIX PHONE JUST FOR MY CALL?!"

"Listen Innie, I know you're angry but- Let me just explain for a minute."

"Fine, I'll give you 5 minutes." I sighed.

"First of all, what's going on with you so lately? My haven't you talk to us or even call us?! Is something happen? Are you mad at us? Did somebody did something to you? Tell me Innie, I'M SICK OF WORRYING ON YOU."

I listened to every sentence he gave me. I don't know what to say because SOMEONE doesn't realize MY FEELINGS.

I sighed again and slam my back in the bed and stare to the ceiling. Chan Hyung keep yelling and questioning about me so I ignored.

Until then...

"I.N, is something wrong?"

That voice...

It's him!

I quickly grab my phone and put in my ear.

"F-Felix... I-I-"

"Shhh, don't need to say anything. I've got your back. We're dormmates, aren't we?"

I smiled and said 'Yes' to him. I-I just don't know why... Felix Hyung is the only one who believe in me and really cared at me. I really embraced his kindness so much.

'I like him...'

(The next day...)

I woke up around 6.30 AM since school starts 8 AM. I quickly took a shower and make some breakfast. I'm really hyped so lately because of what Felix spoke.

It really makes my whole life changed. I saw Felix woke up from his sleep.

'I think Felix didn't sleep last night, huh?'

I spoke to myself. He look at me and greet me 'Good morning' and I said back.

Felix were really shocked seeing all the foods in the table. He tried to wash his face but I think he still doesn't believe at it.

"Woah! I.N, did you made all of this?!"

"Kinda?" I shruged myself and made a small giggles.

He take a seat beside me and ate one of his favorite breakfast, Banana Toast Milk!

He took a bite and making his eyes widened so big.

"I'm really impressed your cooking skill I.N! It's so... DELICIOUS!"

"Jinjja? Gomawo Felix Hyung! I really enjoyed you like it!" I smiled.

"Uhh... You can just call me Felix instead of Hyung. It's kinda made me an older person haha."

We both laughed at Felix jokes. He is really funny when it comes to English Grammar or Speaking. I try to convince him to help my English but, I'm just to scared.

But now I'm ready. I took a small deep breath and...

"I.N, there's something I want to ask..."

And it happens again. Once I tried to spoke my real feelings, he cut it as always.

I faked my smile and look at him.

"W-What is it?"

I know I'm so nervous at saying something to him. He is the bad boy in the school and also the only one who doesn't care about LOVE.

"Are you jealous on Yuna and Hyunjin being together?"

I gasped. I don't know what to say... My whole mind got blanked. I tried to think something but it didn't work.

"Yes."

What. Did. I. Just. Said?

WWWHHHAAAAATTT?!?!

He was shocked at hearing this.

"Are you serious?"

"NO NO NO! T-That's not w-what I m-meant! I-I-"

He started to make a small laugh at it. I don't know what to do so I just stand in there like a statue for a minute.

He countinuously laugh and I shout his name. Finally Felix stop laughing.

"Sorry I laughed. I don't know what came inside me haha."

He laughed again. I made a glare at it and he stopped. After around 20 minutes, we go to school 'Yes, Felix is with me.' Me and Felix just do some jokes and tell some a little backstory of us. And it was kinda fun. I enjoyed being around with him.

Afterthat, there's this kid who bumped at Felix.

He quickly apologize and ran passed over him.

I giggled myself after seeing that boy. But, Felix make this 'Shock' face and I look up to him.

"What's wrong?"

He just stand in there like a statue for a quite time. So we just keep walking to the school together.

A few hours later...

We just had History and it was soo boring. But I kinda enjoyed all those stories our teacher brought.

I look back and see Felix staring at the window.

I gaze at myself on seeing how cool and handsome he is.

He's like an angel falling from the sky with his sparkle starry eyes and beautiful face... WAIT WHY AM I THINKING THAT?!

I snap out myself and walk toward Felix.

But right before I walk to him, someone shout my name in front of the class.

"I.N-ah!!!"
====================
Hello my fellow readers! Long time no see?

Yeah... It's been 4 months I didn't make any FF in Wattpad. But finally I had a chance to make it.

Thanks for everyone who still keep supporting me. My rl isn't that easy as I thought. But, I'll try my best to make some more FFs before 2019 ends ^^

감사합니다~❤