07

Jeongin's POV

Hey, I.N

I just want to know that I am sorry for what happen yesterday. I didn't know what came into me until I pull you off the class. I really can't see why I did that.

But all I want to say is that you need to stay away from that girl. Trust me, you'll end up suffering just like I did.

You won't know what's make me suffer because that's still a secret between me and her.

Like I said, I'm not avoiding you or anything or trying not get close to her. I'm just giving you a warning because I don't want you to be the same pain as I am.

If you need something, you can see me. I'll be there to help you no matter what. Isn't that what friends do?

I don't know how to end this note but I love you~♡

Okay- that's pretty gross but I'll give you that since you're my dormmate.

-Felix

Felix?

I thought this is a leftover notes of him last study.

So this is an apologize letter?

Then why would he left it in his desk?

I snapped out to reality and quickly went to my dorm. I know Felix probably already in our dorm.

After some few minutes running, I went inside and all I see is him lying in his bed. I took a deep breathe and spoked.

"Felix, I'm sorry."

No respond of him. I sighed.

"Look, I know I have been so mad at you this days. And I'm sorry. I'm maybe not worth it to be your so-called-dormmate. What an idiot I am."

No respond of him. Yet, he suddenly rise from his bed and look at me.

"Why're you apologize all of the sudden?" I took another relief of sighed.

"I've been a bad friend on you, right?"

"What do you mean?" I look down.

"Look, I know this is a bit awkward between us but, I believe in you. I don't know why you keep acting strangely around me saying to 'stay away from her' all day. I also didn't notice how you felt to. I was so focused on Yuna a lot and I'm deeply sorry."

An awkward silence has begun. I look at Felix and he just give me a speechless face.

"I forgive you." He broke the silence.

"W-What?"

"I forgive you I.N, I'm also sorry for making you a bit mad out of nowhere. I didn't intended to hurt someone feelings. I just want that person to trust me. And here's the proof, no one don't trust me. Not even Hyunjin or the others, including you. I tried my best to help you but still ended up hurting. What a bad boy I am. I'm sorry."

I sighed and sit down beside Felix.

"What do you mean by no one trust you?" Felix took a glance on me and look down to the floor.

"Because Yuna is a snake. She never have a special feelings with anyone. Not even to you."

Hearing what Felix said really hurts my heart. But I trust Felix with all his words he said.

"She is really that snake?"

"Not at all actually. But, I don't want you to suffer the same way as I am. Let her be with Hyunjin, okay?"

I nodded and give a small smile to him. Hearing his words really calm me down. I don't know what snake Felix mention to Yuna but I guess I have to be careful.

"Okay then, good night. I don't want to be late tomorrow."

"Okay, good night Felix."

I stand up and walk to my bed. I lay myself and look up the ceiling.

I believe Felix. I do know believe in him. The things he said it's not a joke for him. I guess I have to figure that out tomorrow. So, I close my eyes slowly and fell into a deep sleep.

The next day...

I woke up and see the breakfast is ready. Felix was right though before. Je really woke up early and made me a breakfast this time.

I see Felix just finish showering and put on his uniforms.

"Good morning, I.N! Sorry if I made the breakfast a bit simple than you usual cook."

"It's okay."

Fyi, he actually made a cooked fried egg and a chicken nuggets. It's really the simplest one.

I already finish my breakfast, I head down to the bathroom and took a shower. Afterthat I put on my uniform and we both walk to the school togerher.

Felix was really quiet so far. He used to be plus hyper right now. And then, he bumped to a kid again.

Well, it's the same kid that Fekix bumped to him before.

"Sorry hyung! It's been many times I bump at you." The kid trying to escape but Felix hold his right hand and stare at him.

"Next time be careful yah! I'm sorry if I'm being rude but I'm not in my mood."

"It's okay hyung! Gotta go! See you later, Hyung!" The kid rushed down the opposite way of our goings.

Felix look at the kid and then look front. He still not in his usual moods.

"Felix, what's wrong?" No reply.

Maybe he daydreaming again like usual. I scream his name in his ears and he snap out to reality.

"What's going on with you this lately?"

He just shrugged and look down.

"I think it's better if you don't need to know."

I look confused at his reply. I try to figure out what he means but all of my thoughts are still up there talking about Yuna. I try to clear my mimd but I can't. Okay, I'm getting crazy.

Is this what Felix meant before?

"I.N-ah!!"

Someone scream and run directly to where me and Felix are. I look at that person and my eyes got widened. In the other side, Felix just gave a small glare to her.

"I.N-ah! Can you walk to my class?"

"Umm... Where's your boyfriend? I meant Hyunjin?"

"Oh him? He's late so, can you?"

Yuna really gave that puppy eyes to me. I couldn't resist puppy eyes. I almost blush by Yuna's action, she went beside me and cross her hand tightly to me.

I look at Felix and he doesn't even cared about it.

Remembering what he said before I think he was right. Yuna really tries playing with boys feeling.

I pull my hand that got cross with her. I walk a small inch from her and close to Felix. Felix look at me shocking as if he didn't realize what I'm doing.

"What are you doing? C'mon take me to my class!"

"Sorry Yuna."

"What?"

"I don't want to take you to the class."

====================

Another chapter done!

Really to a quiet a long time to think where this book going to end.

But anyways hope you still reading this book!