02

Jeongin's POV

"You again...?!"

"Ah mianhae! I didn't mean to bump at you again."

"Who brought this guy anyway? And why he's here!?" He yelled at the 8 of us including me. Now my body starts shivering and nervous on him yelling at.

We all have been stand in here for about 2 minutes and everyone finally take their actions and seat in the table. I'm sitting next to the guy I just bumped.

A/n - So, when they go to cafeteria the tables will be arranged according to this: (I'll just use their short name sowwy)

WJ LK HJ CB SM

T A B L E

HN BC IN FL -

After I seat in my position, I don't know why but I feel like someone been staring at me for the last 6 minutes when we were eating.

Someone cough and break the silence after those 6 minutes silent.

"So guys... I like you to introduce our new student that just got transferred."

Okay, I'm getting more nervous now.

But wait, I feel like someone is rubbing my hand below the table. I couldn't tell who it is but I know it someone that sits beside my right and when I look at my rubbing hand, I can't believe that the guy I bump was rubbing it all along.

I pull my hand after I noticed him rubbing it and I look at them again.

"Well ummm.. My name is Jeongin. Yang Jeongin. I am kinda single. My hobby is listening to mukbang / ASMR and I kinda love to sing."

"It's nice to meet you! My name is Hwang Hyunjin. Everybody calls me Hyunjin or you can call me the Prince of this school..." He make an eye contact with me and I kinda flustered at it BT then someone hit him on his backhead and it was that Minho guy.

"Yah Hyunjin! Stop trying to flirt for just a minute and be normal. You making him uncomfortable!" Minho yelled at him.

"Ignore this two for a while. Hello, my name is Woojin. I am the oldest between all of us." I nodded.

"Yo mate! You already know me, right? Now, this two over there is Changbin and Seungmin. Beside me is Han. And in the other side of you, his name is Felix."

I already know his name from the boy that just shout at him when he tries to chase his book that Felix stole. And guess what? That boy it was Changbin.

But Felix...

That's kinda a cute name he has.

Wait, why am I thinking like this? Okay okay Jeongin. Stop dreaming now...

"Btw, can I call you I.N for short? Since your name is to hard to spell well... Not really but I'm kinda always not so easy at names yet."

"Sure, you can."

I answered and he replied, "Okay from now on your I.N!" He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Wait! I.N, do you still call me Minho?"

"I-I think so...?" I stuttered.

"Nevermind that name. I mean- that's really my name but I prefer everyone call me Lee Know if you want to." I replied, "okay, Lee Know."

He smiled very sarcasticly and that kinda makes everyone laugh. As we laughed, I feel someone rubbing my hand again. And it was Felix. He kept rubbing it and I made my gesture to release from him.

"Felix, why are you keep rubbing my hand? Is there something wrong?"

He look at the opposite way like he never done anything. I keep look confuse at him and finally Felix spoke out. "I-I didn't! W-What do you mean by that, D-Dessert Fox?! I would never do that! Gross!"

He look at me, angrily and I look away but I don't know why I feel like when he rubs my hand it felt comfortable... That's so strange and weird to feel.

As soon as the be rang, we immediately quickly go to our own class. For about 5 hours learning and studying, finally the school is over and I went to the Principal office and asked him for the dorm key. (A/n Yes... Pretend this school is SOPA and this school has a dorm, okie? Because, I'm run out of ideas for this story and I don't even know what it feels like in Korea's school)

I took the key and quickly go to my dorm. I was so excited because I am really going to meet my dormmate and my new room.

I'm right now in front of the dorm and made the door to unlock it and afterthat, I ran to the bed that is in the left side and take a quick nap.

I didn't realize who it is that just unlock the door outside but probably know that's my dormmate.

'Now I can finally sleep peacefully...'

But before I sleep for about 2 minutes, someone yelled at me and I couldn't hear because I was in a heavy sleep.

Felix's POV

It's already 6PM and I'm in the middle of doing my duty! Ugh, I hate it. It's because I took Changbin Hyungs's book and my class teacher caught me steal his book. But at least I've done everything at half of 7PM.

I finally go back to my dorm, tiredly and exhausted. I took a peek and I saw someone enter my dorm. I don't know who it is but I know that's my new dormmate.

I quickly run to my dorm and look at the inside. The door is fully locked. At least I brought my key and unlocked it. I made it inside and look around to see if anything happened but all I saw is a bag laying in the floor and a boy...

Wait-

I know that boy! It can't be! No... It can't be that boy is it?!

"I.N, YOUR MY DORMMATE!?"

He didn't look or even hear I'm yelling. I can look from here he's in his deep sleep.

I was too tired to argue with so I also took a nap in the bed but I didn't realize I slept beside him.

'I.N, I feel like we know each other...'

====================

I don't know how the story ends but I know that there will be a plot twist. And it maybe going to be confused to read it.

Okay, I'm going to take a quick nap.

Goodbye~

Don't forget to vote guys! Love you ^^