03

Felix's POV

The next morning...

Hmmm...

Owww.. What an awful day yesterday. I had a dream that I.N kissed someone else.

Wait, why am I dreaming him? That's an odd one. I've never dream someone else like that. No... It can't be. Snap out Felix, Snap out... Snap out!

I woke up like I got unconscious from my life and when I try to open my eyes. I was... Cuddling I.N?

I got shocked at my actions. I try to release it but he woke up before I tried to stand up. He looked at me, pretty shocked. I look at him like an angel arrive. His sparkling eyes, beautiful pinkish lips, and cute dimple. Oh no, I just blushed.

"Felix Hyung, why are you blushing?"

"I-I-I uhh...."

Before I answer it, I stood up and make my way to the kitchen like I didn't see or hear him. He kept following me until the kitchen and that makes me more flustered. I've never flustered this a lot in my whole life.

"Felix Hyung~ What happen? I'm just so curious when you just blush? Are you-"

He whined at me. Oh my god, I'm seriously can't take his aegyo. My cheeks are like a hot chili. As soon as he do that, I look away and yelled. "I.N! I told you I didn't blush! Now get something or unpack all your stuff before class starts!"

"Oh... O-Okay Hyung... Mianhae."

He left the kitchen and headed to his bed to unpacked all his stuff. That's a relief for me that he didn't know that I'm blushing because of him. But, I have to keep strong.

I finished cooking and put it in the table. I.N look at the table and walked towards where the foods were placed. I quickly took a shower, eat my breakfast, and start to go outside to go to my locker.

I'm really shamed on myself that I left I.N in the room, cleaning all the leftovers. But, I can't do it. My heart keep saying yes but my mind said no. And I don't know what should I choose.

I shake my head and as I walk to the locker, I saw Changbin Hyung and Hyunjin waiting someone infront of the classroom of my sister (?)

I making my way to them and guess what? It looks like I caught Changbin staring at my sister, Chaewon. I look at him, teasing him and so as Hyunjin do it too.

(A/n First, pretend that Chaewon is Felix's sister. Don't judge it because I just love Chaelix and they look so cute together haha 😂😂😂. Okay, back to the story)

"Awww... Did someone was just caught stalking on my sister again?"

"Yah Felix! Stop teasing me or I'll kiss you." He whined at me and I reply.

"Seriously? We're done y'know, baby Changbinnie. Ew... Gross I hate you."

He pouted and that makes me and Hyunjin laughed. Tbh, Changbin is my first love but I noticed and realized that he was in love with Chaewon. Actually that literally breaks my heart but I rely on letting go of him to love someone else.

Me? Single? Yeah I am. But, that I.N person is different. Different than Changbin Hyung. That's weird...

Nah, maybe that was just a dream last night. Idk why I kept thinking about him but that won't happen.

Jeongin's POV

Felix Hyung left me in the dorm. He didn't even say 'see you later' or something.

I clean up the leftover and headed down to my class. Before I enter my class, I saw someone running in the hallway and accidently bump at me.

I look down to the person and I couldn't believe my eyes. She's the prettiest girl I ever met. Long and silk red hair, sparkling eyes, beautiful smile, and stunning visual.

I look at her, gaze upon my mind. She raise her head and we made eye contact. I snap out from my vision and help her. I apologize to her and she left with her head tilt down.

I don't know her name yet but I definitely know she's in one class with me. But I'm so clumsy and shy, I don't even know how to talk to her.

The bell ranged, I go straight to the class and sit down in my table. Since today is Tuesday and it's my second day of school, I don't know where should I sit so I choose randomly and found a spot behind the back.

I haven't met my Hyungs until now but I hope they are in one class with me. I took out my book and read it while waiting the teacher. I don't know why but my head always thought of that girl.

I smiled to myself until i didnt realize that someone look at me really confuse and some of them try to tease me.

====================

Short one? Yup it is.

Imma leave a cliffhanger in here. This night, Stray Kids are going to release their Unveil: Track and I won't miss this moment!

Prepare for next week guys cuz Stray Kids are going to be taking over the stage! 🔥