2. Y/N

"Really, guys. It isn't anything huge!" Y/N sighed to her friends as she grabbed some food and a coffee.
"It isn't anything, huge!" Hoseok shouted, being louder than he should have been. "Why would Jungkook be talking to our kind?"
"Hoseok. I get that we are introverts and all but Y/N is still very pretty, you jerk." Jisoo nudged Hoseok.
"I'm not saying she's not! I'm just...shocked is all, Jisoo-ah." Hoseok rubbed his arm. "Since when did Jungkook talk to film nerds like us?"
"Well, I don't know if you know this but Jungkook likes photography." Y/N mumbled to her friends, loud enough to hear as they found a seat outside on the quad. "Plus, I was asking him to be the subject of my documentary. Like I said, it's really nothing special."
"Don't you have enough footage of him, Y/N?" Namjoon smirked, laying his head on Jisoo's lap. "You already film him enough."
"Yah! Namjoon!" Y/N yelled.
"Oh relax. I know you didn't mean to. You were just in wonder." Namjoon laughed. "Besides, you were just a (college) freshman."
"That was last year! I hate you! I'm so embarrassed!" Y/N groaned.
"Aww. Well, I think it's cute." Jisoo smiled at Y/N while gently stroking Namjoon's head.
"Stop. Let's change the subject. You guys are making me seem like some kind of stalker." Y/N shook her head as she took her camera out of her bag.
"Y/N? Didn't Jungkook say that he had a class?" Hoseok tilted his head, seated across from Y/N.
"Ye."
"Well, he's behind you."
Y/N turned around to see Jungkook standing just a few inches away, smiling at his younger.
"Hello, Jungkook~ah."
"My class got cancelled today." Jungkook explained. "I was wondering if you had any classes for the rest of the day."
Y/N was confused at his actions. Sure, he was the subject of this documentary that Y/N was to film, but she didn't expect for him to casually talk to her outside of school as if they were friends.
"No, why?" She responded.
"Come on. I wanna take you somewhere." The college junior grinned, extending his hand and showing off his bunny grin.
Y/N looked at her friends as if asking for approval. Once they gave it to her, she grabbed her things and accepted Jungkook's hand.
Jungkook and Y/N started heading off of Seoul Academy's campus and began to walk in the opposite direction of the school. The two unknowingly, were not only hand in hand, but enjoying the silence of each other's company as well. They continued walking, crossing many streets and enduring a train ride before they stopped in front of one of South Korea's many successful companies.
"You brought me to Jeon Industries?" Y/N looked up at Jungkook.
"Yep." He nodded with a seriousness that no one but his hyung had ever seen him with. "I'm the heir to the company." Y/N was surprised to hear that the boy beside her was the heir of the successful company in front of her. She had heard the rumors all over school but she never thought that it could be true.
"Is your dad in charge?" She blinked in shock.
"I don't know much." Jungkook's face saddened. "Yoongi hyung doesn't really allow me here because when I was younger, my parents put their blood, sweat, and tears into this company."
Y/N patiently waited for him to continue, seeing the pain that was evident in his face.
"Eventually, they drove themselves crazy over this damn company. My older brother and I were at Yoongi hyung's house when it showed up on the news. It was so sudden, my parents' deaths." He sighed. "My mother died in a car explosion on her way to get us from hyung's house and my father had apparently had a heart attack after overdosing on pills. After we had found out, my brother had gone missing and Yoongi hyung took me in. I live by myself nowadays but most days I take care of hyung to make sure he isn't drinking too much."
"I'm sorry for your loss." was all Y/N managed to get out.
"Don't be. It wasn't much of a loss anyway."
They stared at the company for a bit longer. The tension growing thick.
"Let me walk you home. It's getting dark now and we are in Busan now." Jungkook squeezed Y/N's hand.
They crossed the many streets they had before and caught the train, both of their thoughts racing.
"So, what does Jeon Industries do exactly?" Y/N asked quietly, taking her seat next to Jungkook.
"It's hard to explain really." Jungkook scratched his head. "It's more like a lab filled with scientists who are working on technology stuff. I even saw these weird experiments they were doing with spiders, ugh."
"Do you work there?"
"Yea, but only on school days so then hyung doesn't know that I'm at J.I. He's just scared that I'll go down a dangerous path, too. I'm the only thing he has really."
"Maybe you can try having a talk with him?"
"Yeah. Maybe." Jungkook smiled at the girl before the train had arrived back in Seoul. "Well, show me the way."
Y/N and Jungkook had started walking in the direction of Y/N's house. Anyone that saw them could have sworn that they were a couple. They weren't even quite sure as to why they were holding hands in the first place.
They weaved in between restaurants, markets, and streets before making it to Y/N's house.
It was a fairly big house to her, lonely with only herself in it. It was a nice house, though. Cozy no matter how lonely.
"It's chilly out here." Jungkook shivered pulling off his bright yellow jacket and wrapping it around Y/N's shoulders. "Here."
"Oh no. I really shouldn't, it's yours." Her eyes widened at his kind gesture. "You still have a long walk and I'm already home."
"No, I insist. It'll be like... a memento to help look into the future." He patted her head.
"Oh, well thank you." She smiled, giving him a light peck on the cheek as a thanks. "Goodnight, Jungkook~ah."
Jungkook watched Y/N turn around and walk inside, gently waving to him. He was in awe of her. Once he was sure that the door was closed, he lightly touched the cheek Y/N had previously kissed.
"Goodnight, Y/N~ssi." He whispered, turning to be on his way to his hyung's house while smiling to himself like a fool.

" He whispered, turning to be on his way to his hyung's house while smiling to himself like a fool