7. Grief

"Jagiya?" You heard someone whisper. "It's time to wake up. We have school."

As you slowly awoke, you took in your surroundings. Memories of last night started flooding into your head and came to the realization that this was not your room, but Jungkook's.

   "Jungkook~ah," you groaned. "What time is it?"
  "8:30."
   When you heard that you bolted out of the bed and rushed to grab your bag only to realize it's gone.
    "Jungkook! School starts at 8:20, yet you're dressed and I can't find my backpack." You flopped back on the bed after searching everywhere in the house.
    "Sorry, Jagiya." You heard Jungkook chuckle lightly, holding your backpack in his hand.
    You scoffed playfully as you grabbed your backpack from the taller guy. You hugged him before walking towards the his front door and just as you were going to walk down the street, you heard his door close again.
   "Jagi!" You heard a familiar voice.
      "Jungkook?!" You brows furrowed in confusion. "Why are you coming? You need to rest."
    "I'm fine. I can go with you."
  "No, you can't. Your hyung died. Rest."
Jungkook was about to respond when he felt a stinging sensation in his neck.
  He whacked his neck and was shocked to pull back a now dead spider from his neck.
  "See, now you've been bitten by a spider." You furrowed your brows together. "Come on, you're resting today."
  Before he could refuse or you could even give him an opportunity to do so, you dragged inside and to his room.
    "I'll make you something to eat, Kookie." You smiled at him, tucking him in gently though he was still fully dressed. "I might as well take care of you for the day since I'm already late and I only had 2 lectures today anyway."
   "Y/N~ssi?" He gently grabbed your hand before you got up to leave.
  "Yes, Jungkook~ah?"
      "Can I have ramen?"
   "What? But it's only 8:50."
"Pleeaaasseee?" Jungkook whined. You couldn't believe that he was acting like a child over some ramen but you found it funny.
   "Fine, you big baby."
       "Your big baby."
  Suddenly, you broke into a coughing fit you don't know if was from how cringey his words were or the words themselves and it left you confused. Did he remember everything from last night or am I hearing things that I wish he was saying for real? You thought to yourself, heading into Jungkook's kitchen to make him some ramen.
   After you finished cooking for him, you cleaned up your mess and gave him his meal. You sat next to him on the bed as he ate, wondering if you should mention the events of last night or leave it be. You were so distracted with your thoughts that you didn't even notice when he had finished eating.

"Y/N~ssi?" Jungkook cutely tilted his head at you, pulling you into his chest as well. "What's the matter?"

"I'm just thinking too much is all." You half-smiled at him, rubbing his arm to distract you from his big, brown eyes. "Maybe you shouldn't drink so much anymore. You were acting a bit... strange."

"Ah," He nodded. "About Yoongi hyung, right?"

"Hm? No."

"Oh?" He smiled at you. "Is it about me asking you to be my girlfriend last night?"

That comment left you in utter shock. He had remembered! What was he trying to get at all day then? Was he really serious last night then?! Millions of thoughts like this had flooded your head.

"You remember that?!" You exclaimed. "Is that why you called me Jagiya all day?"

"Why else would I call you that, Y/N~ssi?" He smiled tilting his head at you again, this time in amusement.

"I thought you were just kidding! Namjoonie and Hobi call me that too but as a joke."

"Well, I'm not 'Namjoonie' or 'Hobi' but I do know that I really like you, Y/N." He smiled, still maintaining a serious atmosphere as he spoke to you. "Ever since you ran down the field of the campus just to ask if I could be in your documentary and not for personal gain but to know who I am as a person."