⚠Chapter 15:As It Should Be⚠

Smut chapter written by:loljiminsshi

When we walked into our quiet house, I looked Jungkook in the eyes as he closed the door, staring  into my soul. 
He slowly starts lifting up his hoodie, his shirt slowly rising with it. Still locking eyes, 
he starts walking closer towards me, and we immediately lock lips. Rough, yet sensual. 
Roughly lifting me up against the wall, squeezing my waist while I wrap my legs around him. Grabbing onto his hair, he lifts me up and starts walking towards our room. Closing the door behind us, I asked, "Where's Min?"
"At Jin's house." 
 Before I could say anything else, he tossed me on the bed. Removing his shirt, he asks "Do you really want to do this?" 
"Yes" I say out of breath also hesitant. he slowly starts lifting my shirt, as I lift my arms letting him slide it over my head. 
He then starts kissing my neck while unbuttoning my pants. The more he continued, the more my excitement began to grow.
  Before I knew it, I felt a growing sensation spread throughout my body.
   "Jungkook?" I whined as I bit my lip.
  "Yes,baby?" He looked at me as  mixed emotions of lust and love danced in his eyes.
  "I'm nervous."
Stopping all movements, Jungkook looked into my eyes and said, "It's okay, baby. I'll take good care of you."
   He then began to kiss down my neck again, to my chest, down my stomach until he reached my inner thigh.
   "Ready?" He looked back up at me for reassurance.
  "Yes." I whined out, the neediness taking me over.
Jungkook slowly started pressing kisses to womanhood. Then, the kisses slowly turned into licking and sucking. In that moment, I felt weak to Jungkook's touch.
Soft mewls began leaving my lips as my hands slid into his hair. I could feel Jungkook's smirk on his lips as they sent vibrations to my core.
My grip on his hair tightened even more when I felt his fingers deep inside of me.
  "Jungkook." I moaned, never wanting this feeling to stop.
   "Are you ready for the best part?" He smirked up at me, his fingers and mouth pulling away from me.
  I grabbed the nape of his neck in response and started kissing him as a distraction from the temporary pain that I would feel soon.
  "It's gonna hurt, babe but the will fade soon, okay?"
  Slowly, he inserted length into me and continued to kiss me to distract me from the pain.
As he continuously thrusted in and out of me, the pain began subside until all that became of it was the sound of my needy moans.
   "Baby." I moaned as I kissed alongside his collarbone, leaving red and purple marks.
"Yes?" He moaned out as well, trying to control himself from fucking into me intensely.
  "Faster."
Hearing that one word leave my mouth, Jungkook began to thrust into me even harder. My mind began to become clouded with pleasure as I let out curses and moans, scratching along Jungkook's back.
    "Fuck, y/n." Kook breathed out, resting his head in the space between my neck and my shoulders. "Wanna let the neighbors know who's fucking you this good,baby?"
"Ah, Jungkook!" I shamelessly moaned out, not giving a damn in the world at this moment.
The sounds of curses, moans, and sex filled the room as Jungkook mercilessly pounded into my spot.
  In a matter of minutes, I felt a tingly sensation in the pit of my stomach.
  "Jungkook? I think I'm cumming." I moaned out, dragging my nails along his back.
  "On the count of three, we'll cum together, baby." Jungkook groaned, sucking and biting at my shoulder.
"One." He pounded into me, earning a whine from my lips.
  "Two." He breathed heavily as he kissed along my jaw.
"Three!" Jungkook let out, our moans mixing together as he and I came, riding out our highs.
  "That was so good, Y/N." He smiled at me, retrieving a clean rag from the bathroom to wipe us both off.
   After he did so, Jungkook dressed me in one of his tees and himself in a pair of sweats.
  "I love you, Y/N." He smiled cheekily, hands running through my hair as we cuddled.
"I love you, too." I kissed his nose and rested my head back onto his chest.
In that moment, everything was as it should be.