Chapter 16. Venom

The beginning of the week had started of amazing for Jeon Jungkook. He and Y/N went to the rooftops, taking photos of "Spider-man" and spending the nights looking at the skyline. Spider-man had been getting lots of publicity lately. Sure, he may have been only been stopping petty thefts and bank robbers, but he was still getting some publicity nonetheless. Spider-man had become a well known name in Seoul. Along with becoming Seoul's new hero, he and Namjoon had been coming so close to solving his parents and Yoongi's death. Jennie and Felix had assisted in helping them in their own investigation but there wasn't much information to be obtained. All there was left to do was catch the culprit. However in the case of his mom and dad, there was only a death certificate for his mother, which leads us to now as to where Jungkook is sitting in his dad's old office.
   "Jeon Jungkook." A eerily deep, almost unrealistic voice spoke from behind the darkness of his father's old chair.
    "Yes?" Jungkook furrowed his brows, his spider-senses tingling.
"I know who you've grown up to be," The voice continued on. "It's a shame that you didn't grow up into the person I've grown to be."
  "What are you talking about?"
    "Your mother, your hyungs." The voice turned around, revealing a densely built, liquid like figure the color of the dark and with teeth as sharp as knives.
  "D-do I know you?" Jungkook blinked in disbelief, unsure if what he was seeing  was to be true.
     "You do."
  "What do you know about them?"
    "For starters, your mother's car explosion wasn't due to a gas leakage like you were told." The creature leaned forward, head tilting to the side just a bit. "I payed someone off to kill her. She started to see what this company was really like under my influence. She began to come to her senses and that was why she was on her way to pick you and your brother Doyoung up. Sad that I had to bring her life to an end."
   "So what did you do to my hyungs?" Jungkook gritted his teeth, eyes brimming with tears and fists clenching. "How'd you kill them?"
    "Well, I actually didn't kill Doyoung." The thing hissed. "He had known the truth behind what had happened and it drove him crazy. He hid out for a few days before deciding to end his own life. It was on the news that Jeon Doyoung was pronounced dead. His final moments, he thought of you."
     "And Yoongi?" Jungkook frowned, anger seeping into his veins. "Min Yoongi."
        "When he was 16, Yoongi began to work for Jeon Industries." The figure stood up. "He worked his way up and built my trust. Unfortunately, he had learned the dirty secrets that came with this company, the blood that had been shed. He wasn't very fond of that. Mr. Lee had accidentally found out about the symbiote, I had to get rid of him. More so, I had Yoongi get rid of him."
  "Yoongi wouldn't do that!"
      "Oh, but he did!" It snarled, leaning into Jungkook's face. "He needed to gain my trust after all. He saw that the dark side of this company was too much and had to leave it all behind. He was going to make me pay for my sins. So I made him pay for his before he made me pay for mine."
    "Screw you." Jungkook practically growled at the creature before him, his blood seething with anger. "Who the hell are you?"
    "I'm known as many things Jungkook." It eerily smiled at the college student. "Taemin, Mr. Jeon, I'm more well known to you as Dad."
   "Dad?!" Jungkook gasped, spidey-senses tingling just before the symbiote before his slammed him against the wall by his throat, hardly being able to breathe.
    "Better known as Venom."
--------------------------------------------------------
  "I'm scared, guys." Y/N slowly breathed out, as she looked at the 5-way Facetime call on her phone.
   "Don't worry, Y/N. We're here for you." Namjoon smiled, Jin beside him in his room, holding his hand to ease his own mind.
     Namjoon and Jin had started dating a few weeks before. Hoseok and Professor Park had still been having there secret rendezvous. Y/N and Taehyung had grown to be close friends due to him being friends with Jungkook and all.
    "You've got the test results back, right?" Jisoo tilted her head.
 All Y/N could manage to do was nod.
    "Hurry up and check! The suspense is killing me!" Taehyung jokingly yelled through the phone.
       "It's a plus." Y/N teared up.
   "Oh, Y/N." Hoseok voiced, concern evident in his voice. "I know you're just a sophomore but it is your future we're talking about. How are you feeling?"
     "Oddly happy." Y/N chuckled through her tears towards her friends."
          "I can't believe that our Y/N is pregnant!" Namjoon chuckled with tears in his eyes as well, Jin hugging him to hide his.
       "I can't believe I'm going to be an aunt." Jisoo chimed in happily.
   "Please, I'm going to be the best uncle ever!" Taehyung teased, excitedly.
        "Gojinmal!" Hoseok giggled.
   "Where's Jungkook?" Jin sniffled, a smile on his face. "He should be celebrating with us."
          "Ah, that's the thing." Y'N's smile dropped a bit. "He may or may not be Spiderman."
    "What?!" The gang said.
        "A little shocked but not completely surprised." Taehyung and Namjoon agreed.
                "How did you two know?!"