My New Schedule

My posting schedule

Mondays: 9 first dates

Wednesdays: Among Blood and Cherry Blossoms 

Fridays: wildest dreams & Lights

Saturdays: The Amazing Spider-man 2: Descendants of Spidey

 Make sure to look out for those. "Among Blood & Cherry Blossoms" comes out tomorrow. It's my first original story (as in purely fiction, not FANfiction). Whereas "Lights" is my second one. "wildest dreams" and "Lights" will alternate Fridays so one week it'll be "wildest dreams" and the next will be "Lights" and it'll repeat. This week it'll be "wildest dreams" 

Here's the descriptions for all 5 books:

9 first dates:

This is all just crack and blubber tbh. (Write me a better description T-T)

Among Blood & Cherry Blossoms:

Huang Lee Jin just wants to live her life. She wants to meet a boy of her choosing to fall in love with, adventure, and live to her heart's content. Unfortunately, things can't always go the way you want them to. After her father's death in the Battle of Nanyang, she learns that her mother and the king had betrothed her to Prince Ming Zhao Min, a man in which she could never love. Forced to learn the ways of a princess to be courted to Prince Ming, Lee Jin runs away to the forest to catch a break from it all. There she meets a boy by the name of Lee Seong Hun. From him, she learns to be who she desires to be. But all good things come to and end.

wildest dreams ♡ han seungwoo x reader:

When the people of Seoul began getting sickly ill, no one ever thought much of it. After all, Seoul is one of the most popular cities in Korea. But when the outbreak had spread nationwide, no one had thought it'd be the start of the zombie apocalypse. And who knew that Y/N and Seungwoo would fight and breakup the night before it all happened? Now they both only have one thing on their agenda. Surviving the zombie apocalypse until they see each other once again. ♡×♡ "Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset, babe.Red lips and rosy cheeks. Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams."

Lights:

Byun Yoonkyun had it all. Fame, fans, and the spotlight. KTB was at it's all time peak in the bands popularity and being the idol group's main rapper, of course that was good for him. But of course, rises have falls and actions have consequences, even if they aren't your own. When one of his members get murdered, Yoonkyun becomes the main suspect in his fellow member's murder investigation. Bringing hell upon the label, disbandment upon his members, and a death penalty upon him, it's up to Yoonkyun to figure out the truth behind his member's death and whoever is responsible.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Descendants of Spidey:

The sequel to: The Amazing Spiderman | JJK X Reader

After I finish books I'll start posting new ones that are currently in my drafts. Here are the descriptions of those:

The President's Son (Renjun x Reader story):

What would you do if the president's son suddenly showed up at your door? Would you freak out or freeze? What if he had even asked to stay at your house to hide out for a bit? After all, you hardly even know the guy but why would he want to live down where the people of his father's country do? It can't possibly be that hard to be the president's son.

Me Without You:

Kim Namjun lives in a world of nimbostratus clouds. Where he goes, tragedy and destruction are sure to follow. Until the day he finds himself inside a drama and meets Kim Seokjin. And for once in his life, Kim Namjun finally sees the sun.

Butterflies and Swimming Pools:

ᴬ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ ᶦˢ ᵃ ᵈᵉˡᶦᶜᵃᵗᵉ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ. ᵂᶦᵗʰ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶦᵐᵖˡᵉ ᶠˡᵃᵖ ᵒᶠ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ʷᶦⁿᵍˢ, ᶦᵗ ᶜᵃⁿ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵉ ᶜʰᵃᵒˢ; ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ. ᴮᵘᵗ ʷᶦᵗʰ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵃˢ ᵃ ʳᵃᶦⁿᵈʳᵒᵖ, ᵃ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᶦⁿᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈʳᵒʷⁿ. ᴶᵘˢᵗ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶦⁿˢᵉᶜᵗˢ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵗᵗᵒᵐ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵒᵒˡ, ᵃ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᶜᵃⁿⁿᵒᵗ ˢʷᶦᵐ, ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉˡᵖ ᵒᶠ ᶦᵗˢ ʷᶦⁿᵍˢ.

Ghost of You | HJS X Reader:

He couldn't believe it, he just couldn't. He had thought that they had planned out their future in stone. A great life, marriage, and even kids. Instead, he had loved her and he had lost her. All the dreams and wishes that they had together seemed to leave with her. "I should have been more careful," Jisung thought to himself. "Then, maybe she'd still be here with me." He couldn't help but believe that it was his fault that you didn't stay with him but it wasn't. You really wanted to, you desperately did but you knew you couldn't. "She's gone." He sighed dropping to the floor in despair, hopelessness, and self-pity. "If only you could've been fast enough to push her out the way. Then, maybe she'd still be alive with you."

Dystopia:

He was one of the good guys. Until the day he had found out the truth about his society. They made him out to be a cop gone rouge, a wanted man. That day, he was claimed to be a bad guy. That's when he knew that this, this place he lived in. It's not Utopia. If it is it's a really fucked up one. No. It's dystopia.

Hello, Again (Kim Seungmin X Reader):

I always saw her here. That girl who spends her days skating without a care. Doesn't she ever get cold in that ice rink? Even if she was, it wouldn't matter. Everyday I meet her as a stranger just skating there, she wouldn't remember tomorrow anyway. Apparently she had been in an accident a few years ago and everyday is always the same day. I just want to meet you and have you remember me the next day. Everyday I get to know you better, I fall in love even deeper. I wish that you could do the same. Will we always be saying hello again?  

I hope you guys will enjoy them once they're released ^~^!!!