The day (part 1)

{Short note-
I just changed the name of Choi Ashlye Aka Aye To Choi Taeyun. And Ash remains as Ash. Okay enjoy my guccis ^^}

Author's POV
Everyone was busy running here and there, to finish decorations and stuff.

Taeyun was the only one left who was alseep.
She was only wearing her under wears and a over sized shirt.

Enn and Annie were sent to her room to wake here up at 7am.

The both sighed after seeing her sleeping figure.

"Hey! Taeyun wake up."Annie took her pillow away from her. But she didn't seem to budge.

"Wake up it's your wedding day!"She jolted up as Enn yelled that.

Taeyun looked at them as if she just took birth.
"Why are you still sleeping with your blue feet?"Annie laughed at her.
"Last night my shoes leaked again .What are you guys doing here?" She said while she puts on her sweatpants.
"We're here to entertain you until the ceremony starts. Aren't we nice?"Enn gave here a goofy smile . "And the bride needs to wake up early on her wedding day."Annie added.
"Nice my ass,The ceremony starts at 4 pm and its freaking 7am you onions. And Annie I'm waking you up at fucking 4am on your wedding day." She groaned making her whine.

...
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?!?"Enn yelled.

"Relax Enn , it's just the gown that you'll be wearing tonight as the  bride's maid along with us."Ray assured her.

"I'm not wearing that!"Enn denied.

"You guys know that I don't wear these stuff ."she deadpanned.

"You have tooo."Ray cooed  in.
"No."

"Enn , please? For Taeyun? Just tonight ."Annie whined.

"Enn, please just this once. I'll put you up in a date with Tae-"
"Okay, I will now shut up!"Taeyun was cut off by Enn holding her mouth.
....

''What should we do to pass the time?"Annie asked.
"You're the ones who woke me up saying that you're here to entertain me." Taeyun rolled her eyes.
"Your mom told us to do so."Enn whined.
  "How about we play something?"Ray suggested.
"Nah, something else."Enn shook her head.

.....
"Oh you're awake already?"Taehyung asked as he saw Seokjin walking into the kitchen .
"Of course I am. Am I not supposed to?"he gave them a questioning look.

"It's his wedding day, I bet he didn't even sleep due to excitement." Jungkook said while his head was hanging from the sofa earning a laugh from Jimin and Taehyung.

"Yah! You need to respect older people."Seokjin threw an apple at him.

"Woah , that means you accept that you're growing old."Jimin joined in.

....

"Oh wait I got a call from mom."Taeyun picked up the phone after seeing that it was from her mom.
"Hey, mom."She greets her mother.
"Hey honey, I want you to start getting ready. You have to be there at 3:30." Her mom informed her before hanging up.

"Guys we-

*door bell*

''I'll get that."Annie ran to open the door.
"The makeup artists are here."she cameback running , the makeup artists following .

Taeyun's pov
We all sat down each sides of the room facing the four walls as the artist do their work on us.

"Annie.."I call out .
"What?''she asked .
" Can you tell me about your ideal type?"  I asked not sure of her answer.