The day (part 2)

Author's POV

"Kim Seokjin , Do you take Choi Taeyun to be your wife?Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and bad times,in sickness and health, to love her and to honor her in all the days of your life?"the priest said.
"I do ."Seokjin looked at her in the eyes  while holding hands.

"Choi Taeyun, do you take Kim Seokjin to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithfull to him on good times and bad times, in sickness and health, to love him and honor him in all the days of your life?"
"I do ."she smiled at him.

"You may now kiss the bride." He lifted up her vaile from her face pulled her in.

Everyone cheered for them in joy as the pulled away.

...

Everyone was heading for the reception  after all the church things were done.

"Well hello , Mrs.Kim ."Seokjin chuckled as they both were alone in the car, well not all alone as the driver was there.
"Hello Mr.Kim."Taeyun joked back.
"That wasn't faunny."he chuckles.

"I know."she gave him a flat face.
"I still can't belive that we're married.''he smiled.
"Who would even expect getting married at this age tho?"she chuckles at her own statement.

"Anyone knows where the reception is?"Taeyun asked.
"They didn't tell you?"He looked at her confused.
"They told you?"she gave him a confused face too making him nod.
"Well where is it?"she asked.
"I'm not telling you."he laughed at her.
"Well..just a clue , on the way back to Korea ."he said and she grew more confused.

......
"What the-"she exclaimed after seeing a ship decorated in front of her as she stares at it in awe .

She looked at Seokjin and he just nodded his head.

He helped her with gown to get on the ship before they attend the reception.

Taeyun's POV

"Woahhhh...."I wander around with my mouth hung open and Seokjin just chuckled at me.

"So we'll be going back home in this?" I asked and he nods.
"What about our stuff?" I asked.
"They have been sent to our Chambers."he smiled bringing a light shade of pink on my cheeks.
Gosh his smile.

"Congratulations to you Mr. And Mrs.Kim."  I turned around to see a blond guy with blue eyes and Enn beside her.
He looks familiar...
I stared at him for awhile and he grinned a very familiar smile , that's when my jaws dropped.

I pulled a hair from his head to check it's colour with my mouth still hung open making him whine in pain.

I looked at him.

"Yah, that hurts."he pouts with a scrunched up nose.

"I seriously didn't recognize you , Tae." I blinked and he giggled in response.
"That's same expression I had when I saw him." Enn exclaimed.
"Surprised much?" I nod.
"Now what about my orange headed Tae? I'm gonna miss my orange hyung."I whined.

"Well....it'll be black when we go back." He stated.
" So no more Orange Tae ."I fake cried and everyone laughed.
....
"So why didn't you guys tell us that you guys are dying your hair?"Ray asked.

"Just for surprise."Seokjin said.

"They didn't let me."Jungkook sulked.
"Annie , can you please stop your sulking boyfriend?''Jimin said.

"Excije me?"She gave him a face written "try-me".
"What? Is he not? Well don't you like him? Look at him."Jimin chuckled.

"Oh I don't!"she spat out.