New Starting

Seokjin's POV

We all were sitting outside the room Taeyun was in.
No one dared to utter a word.

"Taehyung.."I stared at the ground as my voice came out like a whisper.

He looked at me.
"What did her last words mean? "

He sighed deeply before starting up.

"I asked her out before too." 

<<Reverse <<

-back at middle school-

Taehyung's POV

I looked at the flowers while smiling to myself.
My mind was looking for words trying to make the most sweet speach that I'll utter out to her.

I knock on her room door after reaching her house and greeting her parents.

"Come in.." I opened the door and walked in.

She was sitting on her desk, her back facing me.

"Yes?" she asked not turning around.

I gathered up all my confidence inside me before starting.
"Taeyun... I don't know how you feel about me but I just want say that I feel wayyy more than I think. Every time you call my name, talk to me, smile at me,  look at me...my heart skips a beat. And I guess... I love you." I chuckled at my words scratching my head.
"So...will you be mine?" I held up the flowers in my hand.

"Oh... really? "

"y-yeah..?" 
She turned her chair around and I gasp .
Blood was running down her cheeks as she looked like she didn't even care.
"I'm sorry sweety but I'm not her ." she leaned forward and rested her chin on her palm.

"What do you mean?" I ask and she stands up.

"I'm not Taeyun ."She walked up to me.
"My name's Ash."she whispers into my ear.

...
"Disorder?!" Taeyun's dad half yells and the doctor tells him to calm down.

Right now we're in a hospital with Taeyun in a checkup room and us with a doctor in another room.

"Yes, It's an Identity disorder. Here the patient isn't sure who they are . It's like two souls in one body. She has probably gone thru a lot which must've caused this." The doc explains.

"How is it gonna be fixed?" I ask.

He just shrugs.
"It fixes itself when everything's fine or the reason of it is gone."

>>Present >>

S

eokjin's POV

"Two personalities?"

Taehyung nods.

The door opens as the doctor came out .

We all stood up and looked at him with hope in our eyes.

All he did was shaking his head slowly with it hung low.

I broke down right there before Taehyung pulled me in for a tight hug as he pats my back.

                                    -

Unknown's POV

I opened my eyes and it was all dark.

I looked around only to find that I was alone.

"Taeyun." A familiar voice called out and I turn around to gasp seeing who it was.

"R-Rie?" I stutter out and she nods.

"Where am I ? What happened? How can I see you?"I asked.

"You tried to kill yourself before your actual time of death , that caused a glitch in timing. You messed up." She held my hand and sighed.

"A glitch?" She nods.

"Why did you do it?" I looked down.

"Look at there."I looked at the direction she was pointing at and I could see all my friends leaving a hospital room while Seokjin stays in front of the bed where was laying..... Me?

He was all messed , tears brimming down his cheeks nonstop as he looked really-
Well ...destroyed?

"Have you ever seen him cry like that? " I shook my head as my heart ached at the scene in front of me.

He came closer to the bed after wiping his tears.

"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't kiss her, she did. You could've given me chance to explain. Why did you do that? You didn't even think of me once? You just listened to that Ash? You should've thought about how much I loved you." A tear rolled down his cheek and I felt something wet drop on my forehead before I realized those are his tears.

"Nature gave you a chance....You broke him Taeyun." I looked at Rie.

"Rie?" She was disappearing a bit by bit.

I looked at my hands as they were disappearing too.
She smiled at me before everything turned white.

Seokjin's POV

"I don't know what I'm gonna do now." I sighed as I looked at her lifeless face.
"I love you." I kissed her forehead and looked at her one last time before walking out of the room.

years_later

I walked into the building after picking up Heegyung from her school.

"What are we going to play today?" Heegyung asked with her cute little accent.
"Anything you wish my little princess."I smile while I enter my office room with her in my arms.

The girl in her table a few steps away from mine looked up from her papers and flashed me a smile.

"Good morning Mr.Kim."

"Good morning ,Sarang." I smile back at her and Heegyung jumps off from my hands before running to her.

I guess this is a new starting.

Wish you luck ,CEO Kim Seok Jin .

______________________________________________________________________________

UaaaaaAaaaaaAaaaaaaaaa TvT
What a happy ending i made ;-;
Eh jk.
Only one chapter left.
Am not proud of mahself :3

Anyways...
Love ya mah guccis