Kiss

I was blushing to myself thinking about everything that happened these past few days.

The bell rang indicating that classes are over.
We head out of the class and Yeri called out for Seokjin.

"Hey um ...can we talk? Please? Alone?" She fiddled with her own fingers.
Yeri has changed since these past few days.

Seokjin nods letting go of my hand before walking off with her.

Seokjin's POV

"Look I....know about your marriage and I know that I don't have any chances to get you so.." She started off.
"Can I ..." She paused.

"Kiss you? For the last time? " She looked down.
"You don't have to agree if you don't-"

"You can." I said with no emotions on my face nor my voice.

She stood there startled for a sec before pressing her lips against mine.

Taeyun's POV

"Hyung's taking too long!" Jungkook whined.

"I'll get him." I chuckled before walking to the direction they went.

"You can." I stopped after I heard that from the empty classroom.
Curious I peeked into the classroom only to see something I could never think of and expect.

I felt something running down my cheek as everything went black.

Taehyung's POV

I went after Taeyun as she wasn't even moving an inch.

I put my hand on her shoulder and gasp as she turned around.
My eyes widen in horror as i saw a drop of blood run down her cheek.

"Taeyun?" I asked.

"You really think I'm her?" She asked.

It struck inside my as I got the hint who she was.
"W-what happened?" I asked again.
"See it yourself."she gave me a bitter smile before running off , bumping her shoulder against mine.

I peek thru the door and-

"Hyung!"

Yeri backed off when I yelled and hyung looked at me.

"She asked for it." He sighed.

"Not to me but will you be able to explain to Taeyun?"I cross my arms.

"What do you mean?"he gave me a confused look.

"She saw it."

His expression changed from confused to shocked.

He ran to the direction Taeyun went , not wasting a sec.

Author's POV

Seokjin opened their dorm rooms door just to see Taeyun looking for something in his drawer.

"Taeyun-"
"Don't come near me." She held up his pocket knife, tears running down her cheeks washing off the blood stain from before.

"Hey hey, put that down." He tried to take it away from her, the both fought over the shiny thing .
"No ! Go away!" She raised her hand and the sharp thing brushed against his skin.
Seokjin hissed in pain and she gasps , realizing what she did.

Taeyun ran away not wanting to stay there.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Everyone was looking for her not leaving a single space left to check.

Seokjin was thinking where she could go , then it clicked.

"We didn't go to the roof top yet."

Taeyun's pov
I hurt him.

That was the only think on my mind as I stared down at the street while sitting at the railing .

"You don't have anything left here, just finish yourself." A voice inside my head said and tears continue to roll down my cheeks as I closed my eyes.

"Just do it. It's no use trying , you'll hurt yourself in the end."I nod as I stood up balancing myself at the edge before everything blacked out again.

Seokjin's POV

We all hurried to the rooftop before kicking the door open and there she was standing at the end.

"Don't!" I yelled.
"Too late. She's gone already." She looked at us and smiled bitterly leaving us confused.
And before I could even do anything,
In just a blink of an eye...

She wasn't standing there anymore.

We ran downstairs out of the dorm.

A tear tickled it's way down my cheek when I saw her laying on the ground in the pool of her own blood.

________________________________________________________________________

Hey hey hey!
I see that I'm icy!

LmaO
I FAinAlIY kIllEd hEr

Anyways bai and love ya mai guccis.