True or false... you choose.

The next day, when I went to the university, I noticed everyone staring at me. Some were glaring, some seemed to mutter something while I passed. It was pretty awkward, all the way to the lockers.

"Y/N!" I jumped suddenly to Janet's voice.
She came up to me, her face showing two emotions; worry and anger.
"What happened, Janet?"
"Care to explain this?"
She showed a picture on Instagram, which almost gave me a heart attack.
Jungkook pinning me against the wall at Jisoo's party, and us, staring at each other.
"Omg! Are they having a secret affair?" I heard someone whisper.
"How dare she! She must've tried some charms on him cuz he's so irresistible.." another whispered.
Now my blood was boiling. I went over to the people who whispered and growled, "Make one more assumption and you can assume yourself dead," in a vicious tone I never knew I had.
The whisperers backed up; scared. 

Now, whoever took this pic and posted it, and Jungkook, are gonna pay. I dragged Janet towards the class. 

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" I stormed in, making him fall off his chair, which, if I had not been so furious, I would have died laughing at.
"What are you yelling for?" He said, showing a tiny bit of fear in his voice. I lifted Janet's hand, which was holding the phone, which had the picture of me and him.
He looked at it, with a blank expression.
"So?"
"SO?! TELL THESE IDIOTS THAT WE ARE NOT DATING!"
"Why should I?" 

This jerk! 

"BECAUSE IT'S YOUR BLOODY FAULT AND PEOPLE BELIEVE IN THIS LIE SO YOU BETTER-" "Whether it's true or false about us, you choose. I don't want to deal with sluts like you." 

W-what? 

He stared at me a little longer and went past me, pushing me.

That did it.

"What am I a slut for, huh?" He slowed down.
"For giving you a friend when you had none?"
He stopped. Now tears were threatening to fall out.
"For making you smile everyday without fail, for giving you a shoulder to cry on anytime, anywhere, is that why I became so despised?" 

He turned around, face showing a hint of sadness, which quickly disappeared as he said, "You used me. You told everyone my secrets. Don't lie. You were the only one who knew about me. You took advantage of me." 

"That's what you think! I never dared expose any secret about you. I cared about you the way I would want to be cared about. I would have rather died than use you in the way you say I have," now my tears were far from being controlled.
I went closer to him.
"How much I've helped you when you had no one, how I gave you hope when you were down, whether that's true or false, you choose." I pushed him and went past him, while he just stood there, stunned.

*Jungkook's POV*

I watched her leave, Janet following her trying to console her. 

I exhaled, putting my hands in my sweater pockets, and in one of them, I felt the thin bracelet. 

I looked around and, to escape the curious eyes of the students in the class, went outside to a secluded place, and took the tiny bracelet in my palm. 

Y/n kept wearing this, even after all that happened. As far as I could remember, she kept certain small things that she had a good memory with, to herself. But, she was the only one who knew my deepest secrets. 

Then again, if she really didn't care about our friendship, would she have kept wearing this? If she wanted to take advantage of me and make me look like shit in front of everyone, would she have cherished the present I gave her on her birthday? The bracelet has been kept so nicely, that it seemed brand new... 

I remembered how her face lit up when I gave this to her. I remembered the first day we met; she held my hand, made me feel comfortable, gave me a friend. Then I remembered how much she tried to talk this problem out with me... 

I started to wonder whether I really was stupid.
But I'm still conflicted... 

what exactly happened?

One thing I realized during this time; I did miss Y/n.

Why did I feel like a hypocrite?

*End of Jungkook's POV*

I was crying my eyes out on Taehyung's shoulder, who had come along with Jimin to ask me what happened. I couldn't hold in how much I missed Jungkook, and when the memories came flooding in, it overflowed from my eyes. Jimin tried consoling me saying sweet things like,
"Hey, please stop crying. That jerk is not worth your tears. He didn't even try to solve the problem, he blamed it on you. We'll teach him a good lesson if you want us to."
I was so thankful for the three people surrounding me right then, but I couldn't stop crying. Janet held my hand while Taehyung had his arm around me. Jimin was kneeling infront of me, worry written all over his face. 

*Meanwhile, Joo hyun's POV*

I watched that pathetic Y/n crying like a baby. I smirked.

"Mission accomplished. Hehe, thought I'd never give up, huh? Jungkook oppa is mine and only mine. You can just get lost."

*End of Joo hyun's POV*