07 | Soyeon

You guys went back to Jungkook's house.

"Thanks Jungkook." You sigh as you remove your shoes.

"No problem." He smiles.

"Are you hungry?" Jungkook asks. You shrug, "Not really." You turn your head the other way.

"Well I am, I'll get pizza." Jungkook said grabbing his car keys. "I'll be back." He said and left.

You were slightly confused on why Jungkook just left like that.

He probably got tired of me.

You nod at your though and start to look for the remote control.

Jungkook on the other side, cursed himself for just leaving You.

"She's probably questioning herself." He shakes his head as he enters his car. But the real reason why Jungkook did that was because, he was getting horny.

||

You bite your bottom lip as you observe the picture beside their tv.

You get up and gently grab the picture. It was Jungkook, and an old middle aged woman who looked a lot like Jungkook. Just with long hair.

You smile as you graze over the picture. Jungkook seemed so happy, your fingers lingered on his face. As a teenager who just got his wings to fly and start devolving into the guy he is today.

"He's so...." You pause. "Beautiful." You admit. You flinch and place the photo back to it's place. The door opens, you expected it to be Jungkook but instead it was a blond headed girl enter.

"Uh, who are you?" The blondie said. "Oh, I'm Jungkook's friend." You awkwardly say. "May I ask, who are you?" You ask. "I'm Soyeon, Jungkook's cousin." You somehow felt relieved.

"Ah, well he went out to get pizza." Soyeon simply nods. "Was I gone for that long, that even Jungkook got a pretty friend like you." You blush at her comment. "Thanks." You respond lowly. "Aye, if that little shit hurts you, don't doubt to call me. Ight?" And you loved her already. "Of course." You smile.

"Why don't you sit down?" Soyeon asks, sitting down and putting her legs on the table. She had on spiky leather boots. "Woah, cool boots." You compliment as you sit down.

"Thanks, made them myself." She proudly smiles. "So, are you and my cousin dating?" Soyeon asks.

You blush, just thinking about it. "No, we're just friends." You say, putting your hair behind your ear shyly. "Awe, I already saw two girls and two boys running around here." Your heart bursted, imagining it all made your heart flutter. "No, just friends." You chuckle.

The door opens. revealing Jungkook.

"Soyeon?" He asks. "Yes, come here you little rascal." Jungkook quickly placed the pizza box on the ground and went running to her. They both hugged for a bout a minute and pulled away.

"You didn't even call me! I could've picked you up from the airport.'' Jungkook scowls Soyeon. "Shut the fuck up, I didn't know I was coming, it was a last minute thing." She shrugs. "Let me guess, your parents kicked you out?" Soyeon smiles. "You already know bitch, they said I was being obnoxious and I wasn't responsible." She rolls her eyes. "How would I know music was such a bad thing?" Soyeon scoffs. "Do you still compose?" Jungkook asked. "Yep, maybe we can collab." She said.

"Bruh." Jungkook lowly said. "Uh maybe I should get going you know, to leave you guys to catch up." You say and get up.

"No! Don't leave-" Jungkook mentally slapped himself for shouting. It was going to make it seem like he was desperate to be with you, which was, true.

"Yeah, stay, it'll be fun." Soyeon smiles brightly. "Okay, fine."

||

With a pizza in your hand, you listen to Soyeon and Jungkook's conversation. "Yeah, dude I was put in jail." Soyeon said. Making Jungkook's eyes narrow.

"Why?" He asked, Taking a bite from his pizza. "Well. You know I was an underground rapper, the location I was at was selling drugs and illegal marihuana." She states, also taking a bite from her pizza.

"Oh your an underground rapper? That's cool." You smile brightly. "Thanks, you know what Jungkook? You should keep her, I like her." Soyeon says, smiling. You blush, chuckling.

Jungkook shyly smiles.

"I will for sure keep her."

__________________________________

If you're wondering who is Soyeon, she's from (G) IDLE she's such a badass I love her rapping