13 | distant

what am i feeling?

these past few days, Y/n has been confused. does she actually have feelings for Jungkook somewhere in her body? the times she's been with him, her heart has been racing and her face has been red for the past few days.

was it because she slept with him?

it would be dangerous for her, it's not even been a month. the best thing she could think of is being distant.

"hey," Jungkook sat next to her. she slowly scooted farther from him, Jungkook was confused but didn't say anything.

do i smell bad?

Jungkook thought as he smelled himself.

no smell.

he shrugged, "do you wanna go out later?" he asked suddenly. "sorry, i uh...have plans already," she said, not giving him her full attention. "with who?" he asked. "with someone," she responded, with a shrug. "are you mad at me?" he asked, scooting closer to her. "i'm fine, and no, i'm not mad at you." she said in a nervous tone.

damn it! my heart!

once again, she felt her heart jump in her chest.

"uh....sorry! i gotta use it!" she quickly ran upstairs to the bathroom.

she placed a hand over her chest, feeling her heart about to explode. "no, no, why am i feeling like this?" she said, sliding to the floor.

all the moments of her and Jungkook started flying through her head.

"you suck," she said to him while sticking her tounge out at him. "oh, i suck? says the one who hasn't won one game." he smirked. "well, because i'm not a cheater." she said.

"I'm not cheating! You're just mad you haven't won a game!" he said with a huge cocky grin. "Shit it!" Jungkook was confused. Nonetheless, they both burst into laughter. "Shit it?" Jungkook said in between laughs. "I don't know, it came out." She laughed along.

She smiled at that.

I wish humans didn't have feelings...

~

Its been a few hours of Y/n trying to escape Jungkook but obviously, he's catched on.

He wasn't dumb, he knew she was trying to avoid him.

So, he decided to play along.

He went downstairs and saw her on her phone, she spared a glace but quickly looked at her screen again.

Jungkook bit back a grin, he didn't say a word and walked into the kitchen; which, caught her attention.

Jungkook isn't asking me anything?

she pretended to not care and continued to scroll through social media. "yo, i'm heading out," he called out. she didn't seem to be interested and waved him off.

as soon as the door closed she started feeling sad.

He after all, doesn't care.

she sadly sighed. an idea came up to her, she quickly got up and went to the door, opening it and seeing Jungkook being in his car.

she was hesitant but decided to go to him. "j-Jungkook." she sighed. "can we talk?"

~

"What's up?"

she sighed, fiddling with the pillow case. "there's something I've been meaning to tell you but gosh, I'm so nervous." she sighed. "you're making me nervous!" he giggled.

"I.....I......I....ugh!" she hid in between the pillows. Jungkook smiled warmly. "just take your time," he said.

She closed her eyes and sighed once again. "I...I think I'm growing feelings for you...."

______________________

Oops, thank u, next.

Please go support my new book! Its a Jimin fan fiction it'll mean the world to me if you'd go give it a chance! I love you!

-author nim