11 | Party pt.2

*Warning: Badass Y/n, ahead*

"Why do you smell so good?" You slur on your words as you take a big sniff of Jungkook.

"You're so drunk." He chuckles and shakes his head. "What? No I'm not, I'm *hiccups* sober." You said. "Sure," He said, rolling his eyes the other way. "It's rude to roll your eyes at me." You frown, Jungkook smiles. "You're too cute," He whispered in your ear. "Oh, I'm not cute, I'm sexy." You whisper in his ear. "Want me to show you?" You ask in a seductive tone. Wrapping your arms around him and pulling your bodies more closer. Jungkook gulps, feeling your breasts against his chest. "Y-Y/n, calm down." He was nervous.

"Why? I know you want me Jungkook," You say, brushing your lips against his. He shivers, gulping. "You're drunk, I'm pretty sure-"

"Shhh." You shush him with your finger. "You talk too much, c'mon let's go in a room." You smirk. "Y/n, we're not going in a room," He said. "Oh yes we're," You smirk before dragging him by his arm.

"Oh my God, are they gonna fuck?" Linda asked while taking a sip of her red wine. "Probably, let them have their fun." Jisoo smirks.

You giggle and throw him on the bed, you close the door and lock it.

"Y/n-"

He was about to get up but you stop him.

"This dress is getting uncomfortable." You whine before trying to unzip your dress. "Woah, Woah, calm down." Jungkook tried to stop you.

"Jungkook.....c'mon, it'll be fun." You grin before going on his lap. You caresses his face before going down to his neck, leaving little kitty pecks.

"Y-Y/n..." He breathes out, allowing you to continue to kiss his neck.

While kissing his neck you fiddle with the buttons of his shirt. "I know you've been dying to touch me," You whisper.

His hands make their way to your hips.

"Kiss me," You whisper in his ear. He looks at you before leaning in and giving you a peck. Followed with another peck. "I said, kiss me." You grab his chin. Jungkook didn't waste to grab you closer and let your lips meet.

"Mmm." Jungkook flips your over so that Jungkook's on top of you. He pulls away and hovers above you. "This is the way I like it," Jungkook smirks before kissing your breasts. You whimper, "Yes, I've been dying to touch this glorious body of yours." He said, gripping one of your breasts. You moan,

"I've been dying to make you beg on your knees, hearing you scream my name." He said, biting your earlobe. You moan, loving his dirty talk.

"You want that, baby?" He whispered lowly.

"Mhm." You hum.

He slaps your thigh, You moan from the pain.

"That's not the answer I want," He said, more firm.

"You call me daddy," He said, his aggressiveness was turning you on. "Yes, daddy!" You shout.

"That's more like," he chuckles lowly making you shiver.

He pulls away and gets rid of his clothes, leaving him in his boxers.

"Baby girl, I want you naked." He said, crossing his arms.

You nod, quickly removing the dress and throwing it on the side with a big smirk. Jungkook's eyes flare in lust as he sees you in your undergarments.

Seeing you half naked and laying on the bed, ready for him, made Jungkook's cock twitch in excitement.

"Mhm, fully naked."

You nod shyly and remove your bra and panties.

"Damn baby, you got big tits," Jungkook came up and hovered above you. He goes to your breasts, licking one while gripping the other one. You moan, "Just give it to me!" You were sexually frustrated and Jungkook was enjoying it.

His hand travels down your chubby stomach and his hand meets your wet folds.

"God, you're soaking wet,"

He starts fingering you, you jerk back. His fingers teasing your wet folds. "N-no teasing!" You said, a moan following.

"I wanna hear you beg for it,"

"I want it, daddy!" You moan out.

"Want what baby?"

"Mmm, I want daddy's cock!" You moan, he slaps your thigh. You bite your lip.

"That's more like it," He chuckles lowly.

"Wait, I wanna taste you, I bet you're really sweet."

He smirks before going lower, your womanhood displayed for him. He grabs your thighs and spreads them apart.

He sticks his tounge in your wet folds. "Ooh, fuck!" You grab his head.

He hums, enjoying your taste.

"F-fuck daddy!" You moan loudly.

You could hear the slurping sounds and it made you shiver. Jungkook comes up and kisses your lips. You don't hesitate to kiss him back, the kiss was hot and steamy. You pull away and catch your breathe.

"Just as I expected, you are hella sweet."

He said, giving you a long kiss before pulling away.

He positions himself at the tip of your womanhood but you stop him. "I'm a virgin." You say, managing to catch your breathe.

"I'll go slow then, baby."

"Take a deep breath and let me do my thing." He kisses your forehead.

He starts entering you, you let out a whimper. "Hang on baby girl," He said, starting to thrust into you, your eyes were filled with tears.

"You're too big, daddy." You groan, Jungkook smirks at that.

"Am I?"

He chuckles lowly. Soon the pain went away and then pleasure came.

"Mhm." You moan, Jungkook starts thrusting harder and your hands go to his back, leaving scratches. Jungkook moans, he puts his face in between your breasts.

"Fuck, you're so tight."

Jungkook starts thrusting at an animal speed.

"Fuck, you feel so good!"

"Yes, daddy!"

The room was filled with skin slapping sounds and lewd noises. "I'm cumming daddy!" You announce.

Jungkook kept his fast speed until you finally came.

Jungkook soon cums as well and he rolls his body off yours and lays next to you, breathless. "I had my first orgasm." You breath out.

Jungkook plants kisses on your breasts. "Mhm."

Soon you both fall in deep sleep with Jungkook's arm around your naked figure.

||

Fucking finally! I'm sorry if it was kinda boring or underwhelming I hope you enjoyed it;) about that face reveal hehehe, I'll show my face but just not now:) bye!

I love you
Te amó
사랑합니다
いっlヴぇよう