09 | horn dog

While the movie was playing, Jungkook kept giving you side looks. You felt the looks but shook them off.

Jungkook was slightly uncomfortable because of the obvious boner he had. "Should I turn up the volume?" You ask all of a sudden.

"Yeah, oh but the controller is over there." He pointed to the tv. "Boy, who leaves the controller by the tv?" You ask, getting up.

Jungkook glances at your ass.

Fuck I shouldn't have looked at her ass, now it got worse.

Jungkook thought as he looked down at his pants. He pulls the blanket over his lap and waits patiently.

You turn up the volume, still not satisfied, you turn around.

"Is that okay or should I turn it up a little more?" You ask him. "No, that's fine." He awkwardly smiles.

You nod, heading back to Jungkook's bed. Jungkook gulps, trying to concentrate on the movie but he couldn't.

You then felt a burning gaze by your head.

You turn to your side and see Jungkook slightly sweating. "J-Jungkook? Are you okay?" You asked, with a concerned expression.

"y/n." He comes closer to your ear. "You've caused something." He whispered lowly in your ear. You shiver, closing your eyes.

"What did I cause?" You whisper back. "This," He took your hand and you felt his hard dick.

Your eyes widened, you look at Jungkook to see his expression, He was breathing heavily.

"Will you help me?" He whispers seductively.

"Ow Ow! Okay Okay! I'm sorry!"

You kept hitting Jungkook with a pillow, he was laughing. Which, made you more angry.

"Don't. Ever. Talk. To. Me. Like. That. Ever. Again!" You said and hit him with every word.

"Ok-okay!" He said and tried to protect himself. "Say you're sorry!"

"I'm sorry!" He shouted.

You let go of the pillow. You stand in front of him, crossing your arms under your arms. "Jungkook, know, that I'm not that type of girl, alright?" You warn. "I'm sorry y/n, I was just horny, not trying to be a pervert or anything but, you have a nice ass!" He admits. You gasp, grabbing a pillow. "What did I say?" You ask, he sighs. "I was being honest." He said while catching his breathe.

"Guys." You shake your head, Jungkook nervously chuckles.

You sigh, chuckling.

"I thought you were different," You said.

"Well, all guys are the same." Jungkook shrugs.

Am I acting like a douche right now?

"Sorry if that sounds bogus or mean, what I meant to say-"

"It's okay, really." You smile. "Now shut up and let's sleep."

||

You both were laying in his bed, Jungkook's arm wrapped around your chubby figure. He snuggles in your bare shoulder. You giggle, enjoying his warmth.

"Can I be honest?" Jungkook suddenly speaks. "Yeah?" You respond, "I highkey like your chubby body."

And your ass and tits.

Jungkook thought.

You blush, covering your red cheeks with the sheets. Jungkook smiles, pulling away the sheets and squishing your chubby cheeks. "Is y/n embarrassed?" He teases. "Stop." You playfully push his hand away.

___________________________________

You know when I wrote that Jungkook was a whole gentleman? Yeah well turns out, Jungkook's a perv. Do you guys want a smut? Geez, it's been years since I last wrote a smut;)

I purple you, stay well and healthy!❤❤

(Also, thank you so much for 500 votes! That means the world to me!)