12 | crush

A/n: I'm going to start making the chapters from 3rd person p.o.v)

The next morning.

Jungkook had his long arm around y/n. Y/n's eyes flutter open, she looks around, confused.

This isn't my room...

She thought to herself, finally noticing Jungkook next to her without a shirt. Her eyes widened, she pulls the covers up to see she's fully naked and so is Jungkook.

"Ah!"

Jungkook quickly wakes up, falling off the bed. He groans from the pain.

"Omg! Are you okay?"    Y/n quickly goes over to him. "Hhm." He said, rubbing his eyes. "Don't tell me, we fucked." Y/n said with closed eyes. Jungkook sighs, "Yes, we did." Y/n falls on the bed.

She whines. "You were crazy last night." He smirks. "Look at my back," He turns around and Y/n almost faints. His back was covered with scratches.

"I'm sorry, ugh, why?" She kicks a pillow.

"You felt so good," He was messing with her. "And your moaning? I'm getting hard just thinking about it," y/n grabs a pillow and hits him. Jungkook laughs, "You were the one who started it!" Jungkook defends himself.

"What? Noo," She said. "Oh, yes you did." He said, standing up. "Ew ew, cover yourself!" She quickly closes her eyes with her hand. "Oh my gosh y/n, you literally saw me naked last night!" He said. "Well, I don't remember anything!" She shouts. "Please, just cover yourself." Jungkook sighs, nodding. "Okay, you can open your eyes now." He said. "Good," She gulps.

"By the way, we need to leave, this isn't our house." Jungkook states, having his hands on his hips. "Oh, yeah." Y/n said, ruffling her hair a bit. "Turn around while I change...." She said with red cheeks.

"If you're insecure about your body, no worries baby. You have a beautiful body and you don't have to hide it from me." He smiles warmly at her, grabbing her hands. Her heart skips a beat. She smiles sheepishly, and Jungkook couldn't be happier.

All the things He said were true, he loved her body the way it was, the stretch marks, her chubby arms and her cute chubby belly and thicc thighs, her curves drived him crazy.

She sighs and gets up. Jungkook's eyes travel to her bare ass. "See? Look at this gorgeous body." He bites his lip before smacking her ass making y/n yelp.

"Stop," She said.

|

"So, does this mean we're dating?" Jungkook asks, nervously. Y/n's face burns a dark shade of red. "Uh, I don't know. I mean, we've barley started being friends, we may have fucked but that was a mistake," After that word slipped out of her mouth She mentally cursed herself.

Jungkook nodded, looking at the rode. "No, no that's not what-"

"I get it," He smiles. "I just want to get to know you more, You know?" She asked, trying to be reasonable. "Yeah, yeah. Wait, so does that mean you like me too?" Jungkook's eyes lit in excitement. Y/n bite her lip, Looking out the window. "You like me!" Jungkook said with a bright smile. "Mhm." She nods. Jungkook couldn't be happier.

//_\\

Here's another (kinda) short chapter! What do you guys think of Red Velvet's new song Zimzalabim? Please let me know!❤❤

Have a nice day/afternoon/night!!<3