A Plan

"Y/NNN!"

I groaned as I rolled over, but Emily kept shaking me.

"Y/N, get up! We need to make a plan to get you and Tae back together!"

I cracked my eyes open and lifted my phone to look at the time. I sighed and...

Kicked her off the bed.

"Go away."

"Yah! You know I don't speak Korean! Get up! I made breakfast, ok?"

"So tempting. Last time you cooked the steak turned into what? I don't remember if it was a brick or cured leather."

"RJ's been teaching me, and it wasn't that bad! Just get up ok?"

I sighed again. "Fine, fine. Just gimme a minute."

She huffed "Well, I thought your soulmate would be more important to you than that but if you don't want my help, then..."

Soulmate? What the prickly fushia cactus was she...?

Then I remembered.

I was out of bed and across the room eating breakfast in three seconds flat.

Emily laughed. "Good morning to you too, sleepyhead!"

I finished the only slightly chewy eggs in a record three minutes, but ignored the burned bacon. Then I was dressed in two minutes and on my laptop doing some research the very second I got the thing on. I really needed a new one, but oh well.

She chuckled as she finished her own more leisurely breakfast.

"Formulating a plan already, Holmes?"

"No, I already formulated a full idea."

She raised an eyebrow. "Girl, you haven't even had coffee yet!"

I looked at her, suddenly concerned for the state of my kitchen. Last time she made coffe she blew up the keurig with one of those easy insert K-cups that everyone can use.

Everyone except Emily.

She laughed in sheer delight at the look on my face.

"It's fine girl! I ordered Starbucks!"

I blinked. "You can do that?"

"Girl, it's the 21st century! Join the rest of the world already will you? I used Uber Eats!"

I rolled my eyes. As if my 2006 Dell Inspiron hadn't seemed old enough.

"So, what are you doing?"

"Me? I'm writing a letter to Big Hit. What else?"

"Girl, what?" Emily was confused.

I smirked.

"It's the 21st century. Every company with any legitimacy has contact information somewhere online."

"Why not write a letter to Tae then?" she bounced in her seat.

I rolled my eyes. She didn't get it.

"I am silly. I'm writing it to the company to make it stand out, and it has to go into the mail today for date verification just in case."

She looked at me, still confused. "You read to many police mystery thrillers, or whatever you call them."

I smirked, paused writing my letter, and sent this.

:Y/N