Surprise!!!

Today was the day! I was really going to do this!

I sat in the back at the fansign, one of the last people in line. Namjoon had asked if I was sure that I didn't want a seat nearer the front, and I had said yes. This was perfect!

I smiled, the hours of waiting were perfectly fine with me. I wondered what the look on Tae's face would be when I came through the line?

There they were, sitting in the same order as the day I'd first met them.

But that's not what really mattered, not at all.

I'd gone back over everything in my head so many times, making sure that I had remembered everything.

So that Tae could also remember.

So what if it was in Korea? So what if the venue was a bit smaller and they hadn't done a concert first? When it came down to the first meeting between soulmates, what mattered was how the two felt in that moment.

It felt like an eternity before my line began to move, yet at the same time, it was almost too fast. How many times had I replayed the moment we'd met in my head? How many times had I wished he could do the same?

I went through the motions with the other members, occasionally exchanging a little wink or holding back a laugh in response to a knowing grin.

And then I was in front of Tae.

His eyes were so big, I was concerned for a moment, but continued to play out our first meeting.

Looking away shyly I whispered just loud enough for him to hear, "Just calm down, You can do this..."

Realization dawned on his face, and he smiled. "Wasn't it you I heard speaking in Korean?"

I smiled inside, but tried to keep true to the moment. "Yeah, that was me. Sorry, I'm Y/N."

He seemed to be remembering something, and after a moments hesitation he continued.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you. Have you come for me from the mothership?"

I could hardly believe my ears. The notecards I had prepared to remind him of what he'd said seemed silly in my pocket, and I realized they wouldn't be coming out.

So I giggled.

"No, I've just come from the best concert ever! And I'm here to tell you it was awesome!"

"Really? Who did you see?"

"You might have heard of them, they're pretty big. Plus they're Korean!"

His face was lighting up with remembrance. Somewhere, his heart had known that I was different, and that he would want to always remember this.

"Oooh, now you really must tell me! Was it Big Bang?"

I was giggling from sheer joy. He remembered!!!

"No, they're bigger than Big Bang, they're called BTS, you should check them out before you go back to your home planet!"

It was already almost over. Such a small moment had changed both of our lives forever.

I prayed that neither of us would ever, ever forget this sweet moment.

"I think I will! It was great meeting you, Y/N!"

"You too Tae!"

Our time for this fanmeet wasn't yet over though.

He smiled, even though he was on the verge of tears.