prologue

A/N yes, I know this is jesse's suit off of the flash, but I thought it would fit well with this and I am very aware of that bella's story of getting her powers is similar to barry's...I just didn't really know how else she should've got them. so please no rude comments about any of this stuff, I'm trying my best here.

 so please no rude comments about any of this stuff, I'm trying my best here

Bella always thought she was just an ordinary girl with no importance.

She wasn't famous, wasn't popular or rich, didn't have many friends, but she didn't care about that. She had enough friends, true friends that she knew would always stay by her side and she had two older brothers who love and care for her more than she knows.

Their parents weren't that close when they were alive. Their father would always get home late from work often drunk and their mother would yell at him for being such a idiot and that he should be home more often to help take care of the kids instead of making her do all of the work.

The three siblings weren't very close with their parents, but they still loved them. They were still their family even if they were awful towards them.

There would be nights where her brothers would have to keep her up stairs, just keep her away from the awful scene, because they didn't want her to have to see her parents fighting. It didn't help much, she could still hear the loud yells that were coming from down the stairs.

It seemed like all their parents did was fight. They'd either fight or ignore each other which both never ended well. Bella sometimes thought of if her and her brothers life would be better if they had different parents or if their parents were gone, she just never imagine that their parents would actually be gone.

It was one stormy night the car crash happened.

The siblings didn't know how it happen, they were told that the roads were slippery and made them drive off the edge, but they had a feeling that their parents were fighting with each other once again because you would know something would be very wrong if you didn't see them fighting or avoiding each other.

Her best friend, Peter Parker, helped her throughout those first months of her parents being gone. She doesn't know what she would do without Peter. He has been there for her so much and vice versa. The two knew each other ever since they were babies and probably know everything about each other.

Her brothers are also protective of her. They are now her legal guardians since their parents died, but they honestly all watch over each other. They're just one small family taking care of each other even though it can be hard sometime since her brothers are young adults and she is just a teenager.

But life is tough, you just got to suck it up and move on. That's what they keep telling themselves and it eventually works.

And the crazy thing is, their mother was Tony Stark's sister, but they didn't even know that. Their mother never mentioned anything about her side of the family to them or if she did they didn't remember much of it.