chapter three

A/N the credit of the suit of course goes to the creators of the flash and such because they are talented people and I can not come up with something creative to safe my life. so please no rude comments about this, I love you all for reading this though!

Bella gets home in a flash and walks inside of the house. The first thing she notice is it being quiet.

Normally when her brothers were home, some type of noise would be there whether it was them arguing about something stupid or the tv on, it wouldn't be this quiet.

Walking into the kitchen, she noticed a note left on the kitchen table. A frown formed on her lips as she picked up the note and read it out loud.

" Hey, sis, I have to work later than normal and Xander is out with some friends. Sorry about not being there, you know where the money is if you want to order anything or go somewhere to eat. We love you kiddo. Don't hesitate to call one of us if you need us. Be safe."

Bella sighs as she crumbles up the note and throws it in the trashcan. She knows her brothers mean well, but she just wishes that they would be home more often so they can spend more time as a family together. Sure they have a small family, but it was still family. She hates coming home to a empty house almost every night.

Walking up the stairs to her room after she grabbed a water bottle from the fridge, she goes to her room and eats the sandwich she bought.

After finishing eating, she walks to her closet which was one of the ones that didn't have a door on it which can be a pain sometime since all of her shoes are all thrown over the place on the floor which makes it look more messy.

She walked inside of her closet and moved back some of her clothes to both sides, leaving space by the wall revealing a pad code on the wall. Punching in the password, which was the date her and Peter met.

No one would know this besides Peter, May and her brothers which they probably forgot about it by now. She decided for that date to be her password because it was important to her.

A click sound was heard and then a secret door is revealed, the door slides open to the left side automatically, revealing a bigger room with advance technology. As she walked inside the secret door immediately closed.

This room was basically her bat cave. It was where she had her suits and gadgets and where she made inventions and such to help her out. Tony actually helped made this room for her, figuring that she needed some place for her super hero stuff after Bella got her powers.

Walking over to one capsule that was holding her suit she wore the most. She actually made the suit herself, with some help of Tony.

They made spare suits some with different designs, some with different abilities, just in case something happened to the main one. It's basically a blue skintight bodysuit that is made to replace the turnouts firefighters normally wear in action.

Tony added ear pieces into all of the suits that they made so she can communicate with them while she is fighting crime and such.

There is also a red logo with a lightening bolt on the chest of the suit.

Since she doesn't exactly have a mask like Peter does with his suit, she pulls her blonde hair into a high pony tail  and wear this kind of mask that only goes around her eyes. It doesn't do much to hide her identity, but she has gone this far without people finding out about who she is so she is going to stick with it.

Bella zooms out of her house and zig zags through the city. " Hello Bella." Her A.I. , H.E.L.E.N. said.

Her uncle decided she would need her own A.I. if she was going to take this super hero business seriously and decided to help her make one and she named it Eve after her mother.