chapter two

It was silent morning in the Ridley household. It was only 6 in the morning and only the boys were up. Bella liked sleeping in as much as she could even if it was a school day she still wanted five more minutes.

The only sound that was heard was the tv in the living room, the show F.R.I.E.N.D.S. playing on the tv.

Xander and Andrew were lounging on the couch, arguing which one of them was Joey between them. " It's obviously me." Xander said while pointing at himself.

Andrew rolled his eyes. " You're only saying that because your dumb like him."

Xander furrowed his eyebrows together. " What? No. I was saying that because of my good looks and my charming personality."

Andrew busted out laughing which just made Xander more confused.

" I'm so confuse. What are you laughing about? I'm serious." Xander crossed his arms over his chest, unamused by his brother laughing at him.

Suddenly there was a scream that made Andrew quit laughing. " Did you hear that?" Xander asked as he paused the tv.

Andrew sent him a look. " Of course I heard that, you idiot. It sounded like it came from Bella's room."

Both of the boys eyes widened and immediately got up then ran up the stairs towards Bella's room. They stopped at Bella's door.

Xander bit his lower lip. " Should we knock? I feel like we should knock."

Andrew apparently ignored him because he put his hand on the doorknob and opens the door to Bella's room, leaving Xander standing in the hallway.

" Hey!" he scolds his brother as he walks into the room, immediately stopping in his place seeing his little sister violently tossing and turning in her sleep.

Andrew took no time and rushed over to the left side of the bed. He starts to try and shake her to get her to wake up and call out her name loudly, but it didn't work.

The young adult looked over at his brother with a glare. " Do you mind helping? Or are you just going to be standing there while our sister suffers from a nightmare?"

That seemed to get the gears working in Xander's head because he immediately moved from his place to stand beside Andrew.

" How-how do we wake her up?" Xander asked frantically, not really good at situations at this since this happened rarely and normally Andrew was the only one around to help Bella.

Andrew began shaking Bella more roughly to try to wake her up. " Bella, just wake up. It's just a dream, whatever your dreaming isn't real ok? Me and Xander are right here. You're right here safe and sound, just please wake up."

A loud scream left Bella's lips and she sits up in her bed, in the process knocking her forehead against Andrew's, which made him stumble back a bit but it wasn't a problem for him to catch his balance easily, breathing heavily as her eyes scan the room frantically.

" Hey, Ella, it's alright, you're safe." Xander tried calming her down. Bella's bright blue eyes locked with his own blue eyes.

While staring into them she found familiarly and comfort which managed to calm her breathing.

" X-xander?"

Xander nods, his lips curving upwards in a smile. " Yeah, it's me. Andrew is here also." he glanced over at Andrew, who sent Bella a small smile.

" Don't worry, you're safe." he reassured her.

" Do you want to tell us what happened?" Andrew asked. Both of them wanted to help her out in any way they could, they wanted to see if she would tell them what it was so maybe it could help them help her someway.