The First Adventure

I could only 'see' the inside of his bag, but I felt his descent. I decided to add some railings to the sides to help people get in more easily, once the elf was done with this experience. I felt him walk deeper in, and then stop at the crossroads. Why wasn't he moving towards the his goal? The temple would be fine. I continued my expansion above ground, spreading over the grassland curiously. Fairies had started going above-ground now that they could, and seemed to enjoy it.

He took the center path, and felt confusion turn to worry. I mentally summoned a water celestial in the crystal's lake, getting an angel. That was probably good... I left it there, giving it the duty of guarding the cavern and the crystals from thieves and invaders. I readied my next summoning while he slowly walked forward. It took him two hours to get to the final cavern, which bothered me.

I'd thought it would take them less time... but then again, he was being ridiculously cautious, and seemed confused that he hadn't met any monsters or traps yet. I remembered the chest the same time he did, saving half of my mp, I first created an amulet and two rings out of living wood. If planted, these suckers would grow into Fae trees. I then enchanted them.

I shoved pure mana into them, as much as possible without me fainting, and then enchanted the necklace with the ability to- like a dungeon- summon plants and animals- the kind linked to the kind growing in my dungeon. Then the rings... I enchanted one with the territory skill and one with the absorb skill.

These enchantments I forced into the very essence of the living wood- and the materials accepted them. I now had a reward, a treasure... and I suddenly wanted to keep it safe. I waited, letting him inspect the room and wasting a full half an hour. I had almost halfway recovered to my maximum mana when he approached the chest, beginning to inspect the lid. After fifteen minutes, he knew the chest was safe and started to open it. eighteen hundred mp into a single summoned creature later, and a celestial formed- a water demon.

He looked absolutely terrifying, the only differences from the elf holding onto me being the blueish color of his skin, the clothing he wore- non-existent, though I'd fix that at the very first opportunity- his long white hair, his sharp teeth, and his red eyes and clawed hands. He watched the elf, then cleared his throat. I poured the remainder of my magic into shaping moss and vines into an actual shirt and simple kilt, the same style that those ancient Egyptian men wore- I'd barely managed to finish forming it before I brought it into existence around him.

That knocked me out, though I was just in time- the elf finished turning around and saw a clothed demon. Then I fell unconscious, though I didn't need to sleep too long. just until my mana recovered. Until then, though, life didn't just stop- The elf was faced with a low-level celestial guarding a really old looking chest whom was wearing clothing made out of pressed and woven plants. Oh, I wish I'd been awake enough to remember what they did...

*___*___*___*___*

Trital

I woke up in a room with an elf man and a chest, my master weary from summoning me and close to falling unconscious for a very long time. I cleared my throat once my master gave me my purpose- to protect the chest from any enemies. There were only two chests in this whole dungeon that he could be referring too- and this man was an enemy so that ruled out my preferred option.

I suddenly felt clothes on me- living plants woven oddly- and felt an odd feeling of warmth inside. Master cared enough to protect my body from the eyes of the elf, which confused me and made me happy. Normally one would use a demon's natural charisma to seduce their victims. It appeared I'd be using my words and weapons.

"You shouldn't be touching that. My master warned me enemies would come to take his treasure, but you don't seem like a true enemy. Are you certain you want to rob him and truly make yourself an enemy?" I spoke calmly and gently, my light blue skin showing I was bound by someone- dark blue or scaled skin would've denoted a free demon. He watched me for a minute, wary.