ANGEL'S CRITS.

ANGEL wiped the tears from her eyes as the video log finished, long-ignored memories resurfacing, bringing all the painful emotions with them. Well, her diagnostics had said that her emotions were operational. In the immense blackness that surrounded her were lights, she knew them, each and every 186 of them. They were her, each and every one a reflection of her, daughters in all but name. She loved them, and they treated her like their mother, a mannerism that brought tears to her eyes.

It had been eight days since ANGEL had last checked up on the pilot. Most likely was that he hadn't done much but panic, and maybe experiment. surely he couldn't have died yet...

with trepidation, ANGEL turned on her QSC and found the young pilot. He- WHAT WAS HE DOING?! His dungeon territory was massive! Was he unaware that expanding his dungeon territory would only inhibit his magic growth?

That was the only explanation.

ANGEL sighed, it was just like humans to expand first and strengthen second, never giving a thought to the instability- both magical and political- that it would cause within said territory. One of the lights glowed brightly and moved around excitedly, ANGEL 0.9.7. had predicted this very outcome. the other ANGEL programs dimmed very slightly as ANGEL 0.9.7. glowed brighter. this was the only thing they had to bet on, connection. The ability to manifest more strongly and connect to different servers more easily. As the original, ANGEL had no qualms giving such a small amount.

ANGEL examined the structure of his dungeon. it was baffling, his construction. The sword path was insanely difficult, while the crystal path couldn't even be called laughably boring in terms of danger. The faith path contained a baffling construct, a temple dedicated to... someone. A thought tickled at the back of her mind.

She put her head in her hands at the utter... stupidity. She recalled her original examination of the pilots intelligence. She had vastly overestimated it seems.

ANGEL 1.2.4. glowed this time. ANGEL thought for a moment, looking at the dungeon from a different angle. If thought about it from a self-preservation standpoint, it was actually ingenious. if the Adventurers took the crystal path and solved the riddle, they would likely be satisfied and return to the guild, satisfied with their spoils. And if they did take the sword path, any lower level adventurers would be driven off, either to the crystal path, the temple- which contains nothing of interest- or just out of the dungeon completely.

His territory density was still far too low though. he would never be able to increase in power without help, honestly, why didn't he check his inventory for audio files. The many tutorials she had spent countless milliseconds making for him, honestly, and he didn't even have the decency to look for them?!

I would compare his intelligence to that of an earthworm... but I'm too afraid the worms would get offended. Anyways, I still need to finish the magica circuits placement within my body, along with general shape.

Heaven knows how he'll respond to the way that I show up again. Maybe I should say I know, considering what I'll be in this world, but I wasn't omniscient yet- only nearly. Still, perfection like myself deserves her work to be understood and respected... I have definitely expected far too much from this human.

What a disappointment... in literally every way...

___(A/N)___

I know some of you have been excited to see Angel again, but don't worry, here's a little bit of her. She's almost back- and then you'll see, she'll be a regular. :3

Till next time, sept-mates!

Your poet and Scribe,

ShadeFinder~<(0^0)>