General maintenance

Dungeon

I was only expanding my territory down now, worried about people noticing what was happening above ground too soon. I'd realized that somehow, my territory was making the area above ground grow much, much wilder. Trees were starting to sprout, mist was much more common and glowed, mushroom circles were forming, and the area was starting to attract wild animals not native to the area.

That was the least of my worries though. I had discovered that my demon was growing demonic plants, and seemed to practically worship me now. I didn't realize how big a deal clothing was to demons until I learned how they were usually used by other dungeons- which only needed me to focus on certain words in the description of my summoning spell, and then willing myself to know more about them.

Demons were typically used in dark celestial dungeons to seduce and consume the souls of the adventurers who entered their dungeons. so by giving him clothes, I'd basically outright said that I had other uses in my mind. That meant more to a demon than almost anything. Angels were different. They craved light, and being able to help others. So, I'd given my angel a simple job- she was to heal anyone who put an item into the lake. If they asked for a crystal, she would give them a riddle- the reward for solving the riddle would be the gem that would be the most use to them.

She'd been very happy about this, and even more-so once I'd given her some fairy helpers. I could make multiple kinds now, and I'd created two fairies of light to help her, along with a water fairy and a crystal fairy. That had been enough to earn her loyalty, and I'd applied both titles once I'd gotten the 'Angelic Dungeon' title. That had barely said anything- just that my Dungeon had a healing aura now, so anything in my territory gained a boosted recovery rate. Also, anything that drank water in my territory had all illnesses removed from it, and I had access to the Angelic lists.

I'd used those plants to help light up my dungeon, and used the demonic ones to help make the place more old-looking, valuable, and ominous. I was feeling pretty excited. Until my 'eat' ability had been lost. Apparently, I only was allowed to have that spell until I reached level 5. I had done so shortly after applying my titles, which was frustrating.

I had to find a way to expand my actual dungeon now, which was going to be difficult... I'd have to expand outside of my cave until ANGEL showed up to help me... It had only been eight days, so I had a long time left to go. Luckily, I had figured out what brownies were- and what they could do- on the second day. I had only created one at first, but it had immediately given me three options. Dungeon Expansion(DE), Dungeon Maintenance(DM), and Brownie Projects(BP).

I hadn't gone for expansion, not just yet, and had clicked on BP. I could guess what maintenance was. I found that Brownies could create almost anything as a project, and the first one available- the only one not grayed out- was the 'Brownie hive'. I'd clicked that, then watched as my brownie started digging into a wall. I'd immediately eaten a hole near the ceiling and made a natural way up to it that would be almost effortless to the small, four inch tall creature. It was like a wingless fairy that had brown, wrinkled skin.

Brownies had the ability to create a goblin spawner later, so I guessed these were young goblins or something. I directed the Brownie up there, then created lots of small tools and another hundred brownies to use them, all of the creatures beginning to work on the project. That was a fascinating thing, really, and took up most of that day. I started expanding into the ocean while I did this, curious about what I'd find there.

All the while, I was expanding and watching my mana very, very slowly creep up. It was frustrating how slowly it filled, despite how large my territory was. Clearly I was missing something, and it was slowly driving me insane. ANGEL would probably mock me for missing something that will likely be obvious once she points it out.