Swords and Stupidity

Dungeon

I waited, watching them and listening curiously. Clearly I was doing something wrong with my territory. That confused me, and I wondered what was wrong. I was expanding like I was supposed to, it had lot's of magic in it, and I didn't know what else to do, or where else to go with the knowledge that I was doing something wrong. Honestly, the only idea I had was that they'd mentioned how thin my territory was, but... What did that even mean?

I continued watching, and listened to them fight, slowly figuring out their group dynamic as they went along. Honestly, it was rather interesting, and the odd part was how the women seemed to be the most dominant ones. That wasn't how things normally were in my world. 

It was an interesting shift in dynamic, and the men seemed to need to catch up in some cases. Of course, part of that might've been because the girls had higher intelligence scores than the men. Which... well, I had personally found that that was common in my world, but here? It surprised me. Then again, I didn't really know much about this place, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised. At least they weren't acting like idiots- just slower-than-average people. 

I kept watching, and tried to access their personal information. I was surprised when it actually came up. 

Name: Valentine Pyre

Age: 24

Gender: Female

lvl. 21 Human Witch (Female equivalent of wizard class)

Stats:

Str. 10 (Below average, wow...)

Dex. 23 (Wow... not bad...)

Agl. 30 (Probably forced into this.)

Cons. 15

Int. 45 (she's specializing in magic, so... obviously?)

Wis. 35 (Also not surprising, as she is a witch...)

Char. 20 (Born lucky, I see...)

Luck 45 (That's normal... luck is a percentage in humans. So, she's lucky 45% of the time. Whether that's good luck or bad luck... well, it's a lower value, so normally bad luck. Poor girl. )

Fth. 0 (Sweet mercy... she's untouchable! By gods or demons! At least, when it comes to magical influence...)

Skills: Feminine Wiles lvl. 3, Leader lvl. 2, Fire Apprentice lvl. max, Flame Adept lvl. 5, Pyre Master lvl. 1, Identify lvl. max, Divine Dispelling lvl. max, etc*... 

(etc*, in this case, means that the rest of the skills aren't related to dungeons or adventuring. Skills like reading, counting, or pancake flipping fall under this, and anything obscene is automatically deleted. Except Feminine Wiles, because I'm just dying to see you get that. XD)

Abilities: Child of Fire, Flickering in the Depths. 

(Abilities work differently for mortals than for dungeons. Mortal races receive between one and four abilities when they are born, and these are unique benefits or curses that are passive, and cannot be learned. You are born with these- though a dungeon can circumvent this... 

Child of Fire: can learn and cast any fire-related spell for 50% less mana with 50% more effectiveness, regardless of level or ability to read/listen/ etc...

Flickering in the Depths: allows one to see in the dark, and always remain calm- cannot be affected by any ailment that comes from darkness or the depths, except drowning. While underground, are immune to exhaustion, hunger, dehydration, and even death- though you can still die if not properly healed before reaching above-ground areas.)