Trital, Blood, and Confusion

(Trital)

I growled, my skin burning and crawling in tandem, feeling my opposite touch my skin and fire lick across it. I was also being stabbed repeatedly by a small, fast human while the large orc forced me to dance like some kind of bard. I was sick of it.

I shrieked, then activated one of the dead elf's skills. I vanished half a moment before the small human appeared, and he froze in shock long enough for me to appear behind him and stab him through the chest with my tail, though he dodged my fists. His demonic aspects were frustrating...

He managed to get off of my tail unfortunately, and I went for the human witch who still wasn't done casting her spell. Every moment she scared me more- the longer a spell took to cast, the more powerful it ended up being- she'd been channeling for more than half a minute. Before I reached her, the small human appeared again and I danced a half a step back away from his blade, only to be shot. I yowled, growling as the arrow stuck out of my bicep. I dashed forward, spinning around the small ones knife and pushing his arm to the side in order to distract him and unbalance him- then jumped over the gout of flames that inevitably tried to hit me.

I ripped the arrow out of my arm in midair, and knew I'd been poisoned, which was already ticking away at my health. I twisted and Threw the arrow at the elf woman like I was firing it from a bow. She gasped, barely managing to avoid the arrow and giving me enough time to land and make it to the human woman.

I shouted in fury, pulling back a fist to hit her in the face with, only to have it get caught around the wrist. I froze in shock just long enough for the person to catch my other wrist in their contraption, and then somehow bind them with the twang of a bowstring. I whimper around, my hands trapped against each other at the small of my back, in time to see the orc finish stepping back away from me, and then in half of a second, knock an arrow and pull back with his bow.

I tried to dodge, but over-balanced and fell onto my side as the arrow nicked me. I tried to get back up, but got pushed down instead, grunting as the small human man was now crouched over me on the balls of his feet- which weren't on the ground, but on my chest, making it hard to breath. I lashed out at the orc's feet and stab him just after he fires, the human stabbing down at my neck as well.

The men knew I was a man, and the orc took advantage of that knowledge to my the most critical shot you can against a man, while the roguish human slit my throat. I stiffened, on the verge of death and feeling agony like none I'd ever encountered. So I bit the human's arm. He froze, stuck in paralysis as I started draining his blood and healing. I'd gotten this skill from one of the last demon's I'd killed, and I would use it now.

After two seconds, I let go and rolled, using the elf-rogues skill again to vanish and leave my bonds behind, appearing behind the orc and biting his neck before drinking deeply. I healed up for a full second before letting go and stabbing through his bow arm three times, ruining his tendons and muscles there. He wouldn't be shooting me again, and I loved that knowledge. i dodged to the side and kicked out at the human who- as I'd guessed he would- had attempted to backstab me. Instead, my kick straightened his aim squarely into the orcs back.

The human paled, getting a debuff called 'traitor'. Traitor caused all sources of damage to affect him and cause him double damage until the end of the fight. Magic couldn't affect a teammate unless it was an incredible powerful, or positive spell- so traitor was hard for mages to get. Melee, though...

I laughed, and then was consumed by flames again. I howled, leaping into the small human's blade in order to grab him and use him as a shield. He screamed, the flames actually burning him as I protected myself from the flames with him. The elf stopped before he died, unfortunately, and I threw him at the elf, distracting her even more as I ducked the orc's one-armed strike. I punched his armpit hard, so hard that it dislocated the bone and I heard it pop out of it's joint.