Chap 13

I feel my heart race awe he's so nice and sweet and kind of cute but I wonder what Seungmin is doing he's probably moved on. When Taehyung leaves I look out the window and it's pretty dark I set my bookbag in the spinning chair and lean back on the bed looking at the ceiling with my hands across my chest. Why do I miss him coming in and being his weird self? I shouldn't be thinking about him he has a girlfriend now,he's moved on and so should I.

After thinking about Seungmin I decide to take a shower to get him out of my mind. I shouldn't be thinking about the boy that kidnapped me. I shouldn't be sad that I escaped him without getting hurt. I shouldn't have any feelings towards him. I get in the shower and let the burning water hit my chest staring off into space. I wash up and change into a oversized shirt and climb into the bed. I wonder how my moms dealing with dads death first she lost her daughter then she lost her husband. all she really has is my big brother and we haven't heard from him in like 6 years. I wonder if he's ok?

Time skip 7 weeks later~

I'm in the boys courtyard playing basketball. I'm on the same team as yoongi Taehyung and Jungkook and we're going against namjoon jin hoseok and jimin. I throw the ball into the net and I say yeah happily Taehyung gives me a high five. I smile happily, I like spending time with the guys. they might be mafias but they still live like normal boys. their not all about work, they don't let the gang consume them.

We play 5 rounds since yoongi said rematch every time he lost. They get a call and they all start heading back in and getting ready for a mission they all hug me and say bye I smile and say bye Taehyung kisses me on the cheek while fixing his tie and leaving out the door

A/N sorry for the short chapter I'll post more and as always have a great day lovelies