Chapter 19

I woke up with a killer headache since I accidentally fell asleep. Maybe all the emotions that were going through my head made me sleepy. I look outside and it's dark. I sit up and go to the bathroom splashing water on my face. "You'll be ok Kiya you'll get through this." I sigh and walk back into the room only to see Seungmin standing there in his usual basketball shorts and oversized hoodie with his sneakers on. He must've just got in from playing basketball he always loved that sport. "Hi kiya."

I hesitate to reply but if I don't it'll be really awkward and it'll lead to him apologizing. "Hello Seungmin...look if your here to apologize save it. Ok? I don't want to hear it. I really don't it's just a repeated cycle that never ends with you!" He bites his lower lip for a while looking to the side of him.

"I'm just sorry I just don't wa-" I stop him from finishing his sentence. This is exactly what I didn't want him to do.

"Don't want me to leave? Don't want me to hate you? Is that what you don't want?" He doesn't say anything so I continue to say what's been on my mind.

" I stood up for you because I liked you and I didn't think you deserved to get bullied! I liked you because you weren't like every other plain kid who wanted to be some police or doctor... I liked you because you were always true to yourself no matter how much they picked on you your dreams never changed.So now you tell me why you want to protect me?"

He looked into my eyes and said exactly what I knew he was gonna say. "Because I love you!" I roll my eyes and run my hands through my hair as my eyes begin to burn and sting.

"Seungmin your lying you don't love me! Because if you did love me you wouldn't have left me instead you did with no explanation or goodbye.Do you know how I felt Seungmin...you broke my heart that day." I could no longer contain my emotion and was crying remembering how he had hurt me. How could he think he could ever talk to me again after he left me like that?

"I'm sorry Kiya."

I was so mad at him he kept saying he was sorry but I don't think he knows what he's sorry for. I looked at the floor tear drops rolling off the tip of my nose. I thought I put my feelings for him away along time ago so why is he making my heart ache so much. Why was I so mad that he hadn't hugged me yet or did anything. All he did was say those 3 words that I never knew I could hate so much.

I sit on the bed pulling my knees to my chest laying my head on top of my knees looking into his eyes. "I love you Seungmin...but I don't think you love me."

A/N~❤️
Ok ok ok lemme end this chapter😭 I hope this chapter really made you go "whaaaat" "hjdhjxhxnj" if it didn't sorry I tried my best😕 I still love you though🥰 I hope you wait for the next chapter and I actually wanted to say Thankyou to the little people that do read this I went from being excited to having 30 reads to almost reaching 600 and I'm really thankful for that it's a big achievement for me💯 and as always have a wonderful day and night ❤️

From your favorite Alien🐾 👽