Chapter 22

We've been at this event for almost 3 hours now and I haven't seen any of the straykids. Jackson had been keeping me stuck in this stupid VIP section that smells of strong Liquor and stale cigars. I hear my name being called I look up to see BTS making me smile greatly.

"I completely forgot you all would be here!" They all hug me and of course I hug them back. They ask where straykids are I shrug while sighing telling them the whole story on why I'm here and who I'm with.

After I finished explaining Namjoon walks over to Jackson and they start talking. Taehyung tells me that there cordial and sort of like friends. I nod understandably while looking around I notice Seungmin chugging down a huge bottle that must be liquor. I quickly walk over to him trying not to fall in these heels.

"Seungmin what are you doing?!" I say while taking the bottle from him and wiping the side of his mouth with my palm. "Did I tell you that you look incredibly sexy tonight?... and every night." I roll my eyes how could he be drunk he's only 18. I hit his head but he just leans on my shoulder falling asleep.

I mentally facepalm where the hell is that obsessed freak Mila. I look around and see her flirting with a uncomfortable Jungkook. I roll my eyes as I take Seungmin to the VIP section where Namjoon and Jackson are talking.

I set Seungmin on one of the couches before sitting between Namjoon and Jackson. "Your supposed to be here with me not him that wasn't part of the deal." I roll my eyes I didn't have time for this I'm tired it's late and the music out in the main area where Seungmin was at is way to Loud.

"Well the deal wasn't for Mila to leave Seungmin to get drunk so she could go flirt with Jungkook!" Namjoon stands up and runs out when I mention Jungkook. Jackson rolls his eyes and picks up a cup handing it to me. I shake my head he shrugs and throws the drink down his throat.

He pulls me closer to him making me tense up. "Um why are you doing all this if you know that I'm supposed to be Seungmin's girlfriend?"Jackson looks at me with lazy eyes I could tell he was drunk.

"Because he always gets what he wants whenever he wants and what's left for me? Huh? A cheating girlfriend who left me for him! So now I'm gonna return the favor and take his girlfriend it's only fair." Jackson was beyond drunk I didn't know what to do or say but I knew what I couldn't do.

I couldn't support what he was trying to do and I couldn't comfort him because that was the deal. No matter how much Seungmin gets on my nerves I couldn't leave him. Especially to go to a man who doesn't even love me nor like me Jackson is just using me to get back at Seungmin.

"Is the girl Mila? Was Mila your girlfriend?" He sighs then nods softly before getting up and leaving. I kind of feel bad for Jackson, Mila is such a bitch and because of that Seungmin has to suffer and so does Jackson.

~Another chapter posted I had this in my drafts so I just decided to post it while I work on another chapter...❤️

But as always stay healthy my lovely readers~