Chapter 21

Today was the day of the yearly gang party or whatever it was called. I was sent multiple dresses a day or two ago but I didn't try anything on. I sigh when I hear the door open I turn to see Seungmin. "After this unbearable party we're going to attend I have to tell you something but you should start getting ready soon Jackson the bitch should be here soon." I don't say or do anything I just wait for him to leave and close the door.

I get up and take a shower I try on the different dresses once I finally pick one I take my hair out of the ponytail and curl it. Once I believe I'm done I put on a necklace some bracelets and some ear rings. I exit the room to see all the boys tryna figure out how to fix a tie. Changbin notices me first.

"You look very pretty Kiya." I thank him as all of them look at me even Seungmin has wide eyes but a soft smile on his face. Why does he have to do this to me one minute he is a jerk and the next he's a prince. It's making me so confused do I hate him or still love him?

"I can help you all with your ties. Their faces light up as they try to be first to me to get their ties tied. Once I finish tying the ties of the 8 boys Seungmin was next. "You look very beautiful Kiya absolutely stunning."

"You clean up rather nice yourself Seungmin." I say with no emotion giving all of my attention to his tie. I can hear him smirk as if he was trying not to laugh he ruffles my hair messing it up a little. "Don't look to good for him." Seungmin says before walking off I stand there unable to contain my smile but as usual everything gets ruined.

We all turn to the door after hearing the doorbell. Seungmin grabs my hand and interlocks it before opening the door revealing Mila and who I'm guessing is Jackson? "Oh Kiya you look amazing!" I can hear the mila girl scoff at Jacksons words before she tackles Seungmin in a hug. I roll my eyes as Jackson grabs my hand and we walk to a limousine. I sit in the back with him but not near him remembering not to show any signs of attraction to him.

When we get to the place Jackson stands close to me as we walk in. A lot of the people here have multiple tattoos and piercings not to mention the expensive clothing they have on. Jackson grabs my hand and pulls me to the food making my eyes light up. I look over to him to see him smiling while looking at me trying to lock eyes. I look away and see Seungmin being fed up with that Mila girls presence.

This is gonna be a long night.

A/N
So the book isn't going to have a lot more chapters😢 I'm trying to wrap it up before chapter 30 without rushing it 🏃‍♀️ because I want to start a new book👀 so if you have any ending🔚 suggestions feel free to recommend I'm all ears👂🙃

But as always stay healthy my lovely readers~