♡2♡

" unnie ! " i heard Lisa calling me during lunch.

i went to her and ate lunch with her as usual. i still could not believe that i have to partner up with him though.

suddenly , a group of guys sat at our table. it was Chanyeol , Kyungsoo , Chen , Xiumin and Baekhyun.

" what are you doing here ? " i asked them.

" he wanted to eat here " baekhyun said while.pointing at Chanyeol.

" oh " was all that came out of my mouth.

" unnie , lets go back to the classroom " Lisa said.

i nodded and we were about to leave when Chanyeol spoke.

" do you not feel comfortable near me ? " he asked.

i didnt knew what to answer because i do feel uncomfortable around him to be honest.

" yes because you are the prince of music and i am just flower girl " i said , not realising what i just spilled.

" meet me outside class later " he said.

i walked off.

" unnie , you did realised what you said right ? " i heard lisa asked.

" i just did " i replied.

the bell rang and we were already infront of our classroom.

it was history and Chanyeol has to sit beside me because of mr peanut's arrangement.

i went to my sit and look out the window while listening to some music until someone plugged my earpiece from my right ear.

" mr peanut is here , keep it or he will " he said.

i kept my phone into my bag and look infront.

during the lesson , there was a knock on the door. it was mrs june.

" im sorry mr peanut but can i see Chaeyoung and Chanyeol ? " she said.

" yeah sure , Chaeyoung , Chanyeol , mrs june wants you " he said and we nodded.

we went out of the classroom and we just had the conversation outside the classroom.

" since you two are partners , we want you two to perform a singing performance and a dancing performance " she said.

" mdm park told me to inform you to make a song and perform a dance without our help then show everyone what the schools flower girl and prince of music can do " she added.

we nodded and went back to class but before i could go in , i was interrupted by a hand that landed on my arm.

" do you ... "

to be continued