♡10♡

during the three days

Tuesday | 3.58pm

i heard a knock on the door and went to go get it. i opened it and saw Chanyeol holding a plastic bag.

" i brought food " he said as he came in.

" i see " i said.

i took one of the plastic bag and carried them to the dining table. i then left the food there and so did he. i invited him to my room and we sat at the piano area.

we did some chords and wrote some things at it. after a while , we finsihed it but decided to arrange them tomorrow as it was 7.09pm.

" at least eat the food " i said.

" ok " he said and we went to the dining table.

we ate silently and soon afteer we finished , he left after waving and i did the same too.

i went to my room and felt my heartbeat faster.

thump thump thump

Chanyeol POV

i got home as i only live 3 blocks away and felt my heartbeat pounding faster. i blushed.

i guess i found love.

i went to my room and changed into my pajamas. i then went to my bed and went to sleep.

Wednesday

i woke up and got ready for school. as i reached school , i went to the music room and saw Baekhyun inside.

" yo " i said.

" yo " we fist bumped each other.

we sat on the chair and talked to each other about things.

" hey , i have been meaning to ask you , do you like rosé ? " he asked.

i was shock.

" i knew it ! you like her " he said.

" i dont ... like her but i ... love her " i said without realising.

i wided my eyes after i realised what i just said.

" you love her ? do you know that the whole school ships you two ? they even made a ship name for you two , Chanrosé " he said.

i blushed.

" ah my yoda is blushing " he said and pinched my cheeks.

i slap his face playfully.

" you went too far " he said pouting.

i made a disgusted face.

" YOU went too far , eew " i said.

after that , the bell rang and class started.

after school

i then went to rosé 's house and knock on the door. this time , it was Alice who open the door.

" where is rosé ? " i asked her.

" she went to the convenience store , come in " she answered.

i went in and went to rosé 's room.

i went in and sat at the paino area.

i felt bored so i listened to some songs while waiting for her.

after a while , she came in and i smiled.

" when did u came in ? " she asked.

" while you were away " i said.

" lets get started " i added and she smiled.

she too sat at the piano area and we came up with a intro.

Thursday

we played and we came up with the outro. we then combined the intro , song then the outro. it suited just perfectly.

Friday | Rosé POV

i am now currently in the auditorium , practicing the performance with Chanyeol together. after that , we practiced the dance then went for a break.

during break•

i went to the toilet and saw that sundal , Ku Jiyeon. what does she want ?!

" i guess you are having fun having our prince of music as ur partner
hah " she said while washing her hands.

" dont think that i didnt heard what u said about me. if u wanna talk badshit about me , try to find somewhere convenient " i said and left the bathroom.

Jiyeon POV

that selfish bastard.

Chanyeol POV

i was walking back to the auditorium when i heard a voice from the girls bathroom.

" i guess u are having fun having the prince of music as ur partner hah " a voice sounded like Jiyeon said.

" dont think that i didnt heard what u siad about me. if u wanna talk about me , try to find somewhere convenient " a voice sounded like rosé said.

and soon a girl came out. it was rosé.

Rosé POV

i left the bathroom and saw Chanyeol outside. i was ( jung )shook.

" did u heard anything ? " i asked him.

" only the question about me and ur warning " he replied.

" that was everything. lets get back to practice " i said.

" lets go " he said and smiled.

we went to the auditorium and saw Jennie unnie and Lisa practicing.

what are they doing there ?