♡8♡

i woke up and showered and weared this.

i didnt feel like going to school. i then went to my parents room and saw dad , getting ready for work like any other day.

" dad , can i not go to school today ? " i asked him.

" i understand , you may skip school today but be careful being alone here alone because your sister is still going to her tuition " he said.

i then went to kitchen and ate ice cream that was inside the fridge and opened the tv.

i looked at my phone and saw a message from Lisa.

Lisa ♡

unnie , where are you ?

are you not coming ?

i replied saying " i will not be going for a specific reason , mr kang will tell the class why " and i send. i then closed my phone and watched some dramas to make me feel complete but , nope.

Lisa POV

mr kang then walked in and looked like someone died yesterday.

" everyone , our flower girl's mom has died yesterday to do stressness , dizziness and car accident. lets all pray for the best for our little flower girl " he said.

everyone in class prayed.

i look around and saw Chanyeol praying too.

when we ended praying , the bell rung. class started. i feel bad for Rosé.

Chanyeol POV

" want to go for a game after school ? " Baekhyun asked me and Chen.

" im in " Chen said.

" how about you ? " he asked me.

" im gonna visit Rosé after school , you guys have fun " i said.

" ok then " Baekhyun said.

we then listened to what mr history was saying about our culture.

Rosé POV

i was holding my bucket list. i crossed out everything taht i had planned what i wanted to do with mom which was everything on the paper. now , i do not know what to do.

Lisa was able to finsih her bucket list , so did Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie.

i then crumpled the paper and shoot it to the trash can and it landed in. i continued to watch the tv and it was playing Hello Counselour.

after that , i went to cook ramyun for myself and i then decided to walk around the neighbourhood after eating.

as i was walking , i look around while listening to some piano music. i walked around and looked around. i was crying a little because the places nearby reminds me of me and her.

i then wiped off the tears and looked natural. i then went back and saw that Alice came back from tuition.

" i saw your bucket list. how about we finish them by doing them together ? " she said.

i smiled a little and hug her.

" i am grateful for having a unnie like you " i said.

i then took out a piece of paper and we planeed what we wanted to do together. we decided to go swimming this saturday then shopping on sunday.

then on the next weekend , we go to the beach then on the sunday we go celebrate my birthday because it will be my birthday on that day.

after planning , we then opened the movie website and watched movies with popcorns that we had in the fridge and heatted them.

after that , it was 9pm and i decided to go sleep. i bid goodnight to her and she did too to me. 

i went to my room and switched off the lights. i then closed my eyes and moved to dreamland.