♡11♡

Jennie POV

me and Lisa finished our rehearsal and saw Rosé and Chanyeol. i waved at them.

" hello ! " me and Lisa shouted.

" hi " chanyeol and rosé shouted.

they walked to the stage.

" what are u doing here ? " rosé asked.

" well , we were practicing and now we are done. we hope u two lovebirds enjoy " i said and left with Lisa.

Chanyeol POV

" that was weird " we two said and chuckled.

we then continued with our rehearsal and 30 minutes later , others came in and practice.

me and Chanyeol went to have lunch. the cafeteria was empty until we came in. we went to the snack store and biught snacks. i bought ramyun , milk and triangle kimbap. i paid for my food and Chanyeol paid for his and we went to a random empty table.

we ate while talking about some random things and came in Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

" oh , the two famous people of our school are eating together " baekhyun said.

" ya paboya , just eat " kyungsoo said after hitting his head playfully.

" wow you guys really have good brotherhood " i said.

" dont you have sisterhood with jisoo , jennie and
lisa ? " chanyeol asked.

" i do but it isnt like your type of hoods. it is mostly me and lisa. jisoo unnie and jennie unnie are just like friends. me and lisa arent really close with them " i said without realising.

i then heard a sound of a tray hitting the floor. i look behind and saw Jennie unnie , shocked.

" unnie..." was all that came out of my mouth.

she ran away. i got up from my sit and chase after her.

Jennie POV

did she just said what i heard ?

we arent that close ?

i mean i do admit it too but after everything we done together. the maze , the cooking , the overseas trip , all of that werent close sisterhood ?

i ran to the toilet and hid in one of the cubical. soon the door opened.

" unnie ! " rosé shouted.

" unnie ! " she yelle0d again.

" unnie , i know u are here , unnie " she said.

i gave up and went out of the cubical.

" unnie " rosé said relieved and hugged me.

" what did u mean by we arent close ? we went on thungs teenagers arent allowed yet like going to overseas trip , doing mazes , sleepovers , going to saunas and much more. we even beg the chairman of the school to let us perform for such things " i said with tears rolling down.

" im sorry unnie. i didnt rralised what i said after saying that even whilw i was saying that. im so sorry. please forgive me. i remebered everything we went like the sauna , the mazr adventure , the zipline when we went to bangkok and all " she said.

" i forgive u , dont forget what we did please. even until the day we die " i said.

" sure " she said and we hugged.

we then let go and i wiped my tears. we went back to the cafeteria and i continued eating my ramyun.

after break

me and Chanyeol went to the auditorium and practice one last time then went to get ready. i weared this and went backstage.

i went backstage and saw everyone there in their costumes

i went backstage and saw everyone there in their costumes. i weared my in ear and all of us peeked through the curtains and saw everyone chattering.

we then went back to the side and i got ready since me and Chanyeol were performing second.

" ------- now , lets welcome the legends of our school , park chanyeol and park chaeyoung " mdm park said.

me and Chanyeol went on stage and the music start.

everyone then clapped and we went off stage. the others to clapped for us and we smiled.

" wow , you guys really make a good team " baekhyun said.

" get ready , you're up next " suho said.

i went to take off my in ear and to change back to the uniform.

after that , i went backstage and watch the others perform.

after everything

" thank u all for watching the performance. i hope all of u enjoyed the stage and give support towards them for their upcoming future " mdm park said and everyone clapped.

she came down stage and told us.

" u can go back to class now , thank u for performing " she said.