♡4♡

i woke up and got ready for school after a shower.

i went outside , all ready and saw pancakes on the dining table.

" enjoy " i heard Alice shouting from the kitchen.

" thanks " i said and ate the pancake.

after eating , i bade Alice a goodbye and went to school. along the way , i bumped into a person which made me fell.

" are you ok ? " the person sounded like a guy.

i look up and saw a hand infront of me.

" here " he said.

i grab it and got up with a hand from him.

" im ok ( ikon hehe ) " i said.

" well , i guess i will see you soon eh " he said.

i was about to ask him what he meant by that but he disappeared in a strike of lightning.

i look around but he was no where to be found. he looked like a foreigner. i guess i will see him soon too ?

i shrugged and went to school.

? POV

i guess we are in the same school. see you soon , Park Chaeyoung.

i saw her name tag

i am 100% sure that she doesnt know that i am here new schoolmate because i was wearing a jacket over it.

i continued walking to the bus stop because i do not like walking to school plus , why walk when you have buses to ride ?

Rosé POV

i reached school and was greeted by the security guard. i smiled and greeted back.

i went to class and saw Lisa inside.

" unnie " she said and hugged me.

" faster , our classes are starting early because it is -- " i cut her off.

" the festival day yeah , i know " i said.

Today is 15 august , a.k.a. the day of our school's annicersary so every year , we will be havung a festival but we are not allowed to perform because it is the festival for everyone who schools here to enjoy.

if there is an transfer student on that day , the trasfer student will be a new member of our school family.

we have 3 lines , one is sophomore year , one is junior year and the other one is senior year.

me , Lisa and others are in junior years.

if there really is a transfer student , it will be a surprising day as we had never gotten a transfer student on that day.

anyways , back to the story.

the bell rang and class started but mr kang , our homeroom tacher , came in.

" everyone settle down , i have  shocking news for you kids " he said.

" we are having a transfer student " he added.

" come in " he told while looking at the door.

? POV

" come in " i heard mr kang said snd i went in.

i went beside him and look around. i spotted that girl , Park Chaeyoung , at the back , shock.

i guess she remembered me

Rosé POV

its him ?!

i was ( jung )shook.

he spotted me. i cant believe our new transfer student is a boy , for the first time ever and he is the guy i bumped into previously.

mr kang looked around. he looked at the sit next to me , it was empty. Chanyeol changed seats and now he is sitting next to the school's biggest and most annoying flirt and queenka ,
Ku Jiyeon.

i could see him , Chanyeol , being all annoyed and retarded.

" you can sit next to Chaeyoung " i heard mr kang said.

the transfer student walked with everyone looking at him.

" nice to meet you , Park Chaeyoung " he said and wanted a handshake.

" nice to meet you ... ? " he told me his name.

" Lee Yongbok but call me Felix " he said.

" nice to meet you Felix " i said and we shook hands.

i turned to see Chanyeol glaring with fury eyes but he turned back.

Chanyeol POV

why is she smiling do brightly ?

why do i even care ?

why do i feel mad ?

am i jealous ?

i should be mad at this flirt beside me.

Rosé POV

" you two love birds enough , now is history so pay attention during class , especially you Chaeyeon instead of flirting with Chanyeol. there are 200 students in this school and you are  200th place. stidy hard are you cant go to a good school " he said while looking at her.

" i will mr kang " she said.

the bell once rang again and history started.

- after all classes

it was the end of all classes and now , me and Lisa are heading to the hall for the festival. we decided to watch the performance first then go play.

the performance was very amusing , unexpected , quite fun and it had a twist.

after that , me and Lisa went to the field since all the playing areas are there.

we went to the soccer area , trampoline area , bouncy castle , painting and making a keychain and the photobooth.

after that , we went to eat at the cafeteria. after eating , we went around for a few more games and we went to archery.

after archery , i heard a shout of our name.

" rosé ! lisa ! " we turned around to see Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie.

" where were u girls ? " Jennie unnie said and wrapped her arm around our shoulders.

" we were having fun without u unnies 😛" lisa said.

" anyways , did you saw the post ? " jisoo unnie asked.

" what post ? " me and lisa asked them.

" the post of us being famous together along with Chanyeol and his friends , here ill show you " she said.