♡7♡

i let go of my phone and hanged up. i ran to Rosé 's room and rold her everything.

" WHAT ?! " she too replied the same.

" lets go " i said and we grab our jacket and went to busan hospital.

luckily we have money for the taxi fare. we got a taxi and told the driver the address. inside the taxi , i was crying along with Rosé.

how could that happen ?

Rosé POV

i was crying silently until i got a notification. i looked at the screen and saw the id , Lisa.

Lisa ♡

unnie , hello

hi

is something wrong ?
it feels wrong

i'll tell soon , i got to go ,
bye

bye

i then closed my phone and after a while , we arrived at the hospital.

we went to the emergancy room and saw dad outside. we went to him and hugged him while crying.

" will she be alright ? " i asked him.

" i hope " he said.

" but still , what happen like , what really happen ? " Alice asked him.

Story | Nobody POV

" yobu , lets meet at the restaurant " dad said.

" ok " mom said and they hanged up.

as mom was driving , she started to feel dizzy because of the stressness she had because of work.

she almost fainted in the car and she did and crashed into a tree. everyone around there gathered. some were calling the ambulance , some were worriedly looking at her.

and she died before even being brought to the hospital. her husband then got a call and was shock. he was already in the retaurant , waiting for his wife.

he got the call from the hospital and called Alice , the eldest daughter , to meet him in the hospital.

and here they are , at busan hospital...

end of Story

i was shock at the story. this is why me and Alice always tried to make mom relax between work but she didnt listen to us.

Alice then hugged me and i didnt feel like hugging back as my arms were too weak.

after a while , the doctor came out.

" i am so sorry. your wife was already dead when she got here. her skull is fractured and a small bone broke and landed on her lungs. i am so sorry for your lost , you may say your farewells now eventhough she is already on her journey , i am so sorry " he said.

we all burst out crying even more. i was on the crawled up on the floor , hiding my face.

we then went to the operation room and gave her a farewell eventhough it was too late.

A/N : i am literally crying while wriring this chapter 😭

the nurse then covered her , my mom , up with the blanket.

i went out of the room and went to the washroom. i washed my face with water and went out. as i went out , i bumped into a person.

why do i keep on bumping into people ?

" i am so sorry , i was not looking where i was going " it sounded familiar.

i look up to see the prince of music , Chanyeol.

" oh its you , anyways here " he said and lended me a hand.

i grab it and he helped me up. he looked at my face and asked me.

" what are you doing here ? " he asked.

" for a lost of someone precious " i said.

" i am so sorry  " he said.

" its ok " i said.

" is it your mom ? " he asked.

" yes " i mumbled.

" here " he gave me a small paper.

" its my number , if you wanna text me , you can do so " he added.

" anyways , where is your mask ? " he asked me.

" i forgot to bring it " i answered.

" here " he said and gave me a mask.

" isnt this yours ? " i aksed him.

" it is my extra , take it " he said.

i thanked him and weared it. i then bade goodbye to him because i want to go to dad and Alice and we went our seperate ways.

i went to the counter and saw them there , looking blankly depressed.

i was sad because i was actually planning to go swimming with her this weekend. i guess taht wish will never come true.

i then went to them and sat with them. we then waited for the bill and finally got it. i then went to wait with Alice outside.

dad then came out with the bill. he paid for it already.

" you girls go ahead first , i want to have a drink " he said.

" dad , you should not have alchohol. it is not good for your health and we do not want you to become an addict " Alice said.

" fine but go ahead first. you girls have school , well , only Rosé but Alice , you have tuition tomorrow so , go and get some rest " he said.

we nodded and went to a cab. dad paid for it and the driver drove us back.

time skip

we arrived back and we went inside. i went to my room and lied down on my bed. i stared at the photos hanged on the wall. it was pictures of me and mom. Alice were in some of them.

after a a few seconds , i fell asleep.