6: Training

^^ Zoken's Aura ^^

— James —

Luckily for Sakura, it turned out that what she'd negotiated for was simply that the Dryad Women were allowed to come to my Pavilion, on some sort of Lot-based grouping of six, and if I felt like their companionship, then they were lucky; if I didn't, they went home again.

I almost refused outright, but only on the principle of if I managed to get one of them pregnant, I would want to raise the child; I hadn't lied when I said that my favorite thing in life was children. My father had left my mother and I when I was only two; I spent my whole life wondering why, and never received an answer. I would never allow myself to scar a child like that.

When she heard this concern, the Dryad woman, (who had been allowed to introduce herself as Dalia Lily,) assured me that the children would never be kept from me for any reason; in fact, she was confused as to why I'd thought they would be in the first place.

I finally agreed, with an amendment; I would visit a predetermined location in the Ogre Village, not the Shrine, and anyone -of a suitable age- would be welcome. I couldn't have them interrupting my training, after all, and distracting my students, or myself.

I also made sure I stressed that I didn't care for children or young girls, and that the thought of copulating with an undeveloped woman made me violently ill. I knew that this Era considered woman Adults and ready for both marriage and children by the physical age of 15, and while that was biologically true, it didn't matter to me; children were children, in my eyes.

Lastly, I sheepishly admitted that the Ogre Women were also very welcome, as I found their forms to be intriguingly sexual and also aesthetically pleasing. They agreed to my terms, and then left, with a passing comment to the effect of 'see you soon'.

I relaxed on my bench, sighing loudly. "The Guru would cut my dick off for agreeing to those terms... but, it's been thousands of years, apparently... I guess my kids have died, and their kids, and theirs..." I sighed morosely, now depressed at the thought.

"You had children, Master?" A Miko who was sweeping the shrine asked, tilting her head.

"Hmm? Yes, two sons and three daughters... they were already grown up and off living their own lives by the time I must've died..." I sighed.

She nodded, and continued sweeping. "And you liked having children?"

"It was the happiest time of my life, yes; even with the screaming babies and lack of sleep, I couldn't have been happier. My wife definitely enjoyed the fact that I didn't mind getting up three or five or ten times in a night, letting her sleep. When we had the triplets, that was stressful, but I still enjoyed it." I smiled at the memories of teaching them to walk, or speak, or, later, teaching them how to use their Chi to train their bodies. The boys had enjoyed being the only boys in their high-school who looked like pro athletes, and the girls approved of the ability to change their own bust sizes and hip measurements, (though I did not, and I had regretted teaching them that immediately.)

"Triplets?" She asked.

"Hmm? When you have a Litter, Three babies at once. My poor wife had a set of twins and then triplets, so we stopped having babies, after that. Who knows what would've happened next? Ha!" I explained.

She shook her head slowly. "You are truly blessed, then, Master... I've never, ever heard of such a thing, except in WereWolves and Deer."

"Mm." I nodded, and looked at the sleeping Children. 'Are any of them above the requirements to eat the Sage's Apple?' I asked after a moment.