18: Diplomacy

^^ Maze Lily ^^

— Maze —

My eyesight focused slowly down the arrow, finding a group of humans in the river, rowing a boat stealthily up the stream. They looked young, perhaps 15 summers old, and they were grinning happily about something.

I relaxed the bowstring slowly, and the arrow dissipated. "Hmph."

"What is it?" Mika asked, barely looking up from her game of chess with the Masked Oni Monarch.

"Some human boys coming up the river again. They're probably trying to get lucky with an Ogre or a Dryad, the poor bastards." I smirked.

"Mm." She agreed, and moved a piece, taking his last Horse Piece. "And now you have no Cavalry. Protecting your king is only so important if you can win; you go on offense, if you protect your king, and you use defense if you're going to attack, never both." She lectured, and he nodded slowly.

"Yes, I will remember that... should we stop the humans?" He asked, his sophisticated voice barely a whisper.

"No, there's no harm in it. The humans see sex differently than we Ogres do; they think it's secret and taboo. Those boys will go home in the morning, bruised and sore, their egos damaged from a woman twice their size riding them like a horse and being unsatisfied by their tiny human equipment, but they will brag to their fellows that they conquered an Ogre Woman, and they will be looked up to by the boys too cowardly to come. If we're lucky, the woman will get pregnant. If not, she was only mildly disappointed before being pleasured within an inch of her life by her female lovers. There is no downside, really." She explained.

He nodded. "Do you think a few of us should go to their village, and do the same? Or would that end badly? I admit, ever since I evolved into a Paragon, and I'm only the size of a human... other Ogres are simply too big for me, sadly, but I have a responsibility to have some children."

I laughed softly. "Have a few dryads, then, or dragons? You're strong enough that your children will still most likely be Ogres."

He glanced at me, and his third eye glowed softly. "Are you offering, Lady Maze?"

I smirked. "Maybe when I'm not on guard duty."

He nodded, and moved a piece forward, his Empress. "Indeed. This piece can move at total of four paces, yes?"

I lost track of their conversation, as I resumed watching the river. The boys in their little rowboat docked, and snuck carefully past the guards on duty, (who each saw, scanned, and deemed them not a threat,) then entered the village and headed towards what they'd come to call the 'brothel', which was where the unclaimed Ogre ladies went to de-stress with their fellow ladies, a massive hot-spring that Mika had created for them, surrounded by a small wall with four open gates, and not connected to the Water of the lake, so it was safe for the humans to touch it.

I smiled a bit at them knocking politely on the gate, and being given entrance, as the ogres who liked smaller men instantly claimed them and dragged them off to their groups of lovers.

Focusing back on the river, I frowned at the sight of another boat, larger, but not too large to go under the bridge which prevented Ships from coming in. This one was silent, shrouded in a dense mist which my detection skill allowed me to pierce with some difficulty. Six armed men were aboard, and one Orc, currently in chains.

I hummed, and looked at his status swiftly.

<Individual: Jae Warren
Race: Blood-Orc (Common Evolution Path, 3rd)
Ur: 1st Form
-
Status: Enslaved
-
Combat Level: 320
-
Class: Gladiator
Level: Max
Class: Berserker
Level: Max
-
Class: Tanker
Level: 90/100
Class: Axe-Warrior
Level: 90/100
Class: Orc Warrior
Level: 90/100
-
Titles are Disabled for Enslaved Individuals.>