-2-

"I never knew choosing an outfit could take so much time," You said, groaning and plopping down on your bed.

Haneul had been at your house since early in the afternoon so that the two of you could get ready for the concert. You couldn't understand why it had to be such a big deal - it was just a concert. When you dared to tell her that, she attacked you.

Now the two of you sat on your bed, while your clothes were scattered all over the floor of your bedroom. "Can't I just put on a pair of jeans, my Kumamon T-Shirt and a pair of sneakers?" Haneul gasped dramatically, "No! The old Y/N would've worn a nice flowery dress or something that actually complimented her."

You rolled your eyes, "Why do I need to go back to my old ways?" Haneul looked frustrated, "Come on. Please? Wear that dress your dear sister bought for you last year. You look so pretty in it."

You couldn't understand why she wouldn't just let you wear what you wanted to. Sure, you liked that dress. But if you wore it, it would mean you're putting effort into your look.

But Haneul looked sad. No - she looked worried. You hated making your best friend worry. You made her worry way too much when the two of you were still in highschool.

"Fine. But the sneakers stay," you said. Haneul squealed and hugged you, "You'll look beautiful! After putting on some make-up you'll-"

"What?! Woah, woah, woah. Who said anything about make-up?"

~*~

After a while, Haneul had managed to get you to wear make-up. You were starting to get scared - her manipulative abilities were getting out of hand.

You two were now on your way to your places at the concert. The location was full of people - there were so many people that you couldn't even count them.

The stage was rather impressive, you had to admit. Maybe these guys weren't that bad.

Haneul was literally glowing with happiness, "Y/N, do you know how long I've waited for this? How long I had to save up to stand here?"

"I'm sure it didn't take that long. It's just a concert, Haneul-" you said, but then she interrupted. "It's not just a concert! Oh, look it's starting!"

Everyone screamed with joy. One by one the members of BTS appeared on the stage. You felt your heart beating very slowly - it felt like everything was in slow motion.

You couldn't remember why you never started being an ARMY. You knew the members were rather handsome, since Haneul showed you pictures and videos of them. You knew their names and songs, since Haneul always went on about them. You actually liked listening to some of their songs; they really were amazing.

The members were walking around, waving on the stage. Reality was suddenly starting to sink in. You were at a BTS concert. Never would you have thought that you'd be so speechless. And amazed.

Kim Seokjin.

Min Yoongi.

Jung Hoseok.

Kim Namjoon.

Park Jimin.

Kim Taehyung.

Jeon Jungkook.

BTS.

You looked at Haneul, and she caught your eye. She smiled and screamed, "I told you! I'll be needing that ARMY Bomb!"