-7-

The next morning Jin woke everyone up to eat some breakfast in the dining room. They grunted as they stood up and made their way there.

Through the windows you could see that the rain had cleared up a bit, although there were still thick clouds drooping in the sky.

"Haneul, Y/N, your clothes are dry. I folded them up and put them in the guest room," Jin said after swallowing a bite of toast.

"Damn, what time do you wake up in the morning?" You asked him.

He thought for a second before answering, "Depending on our schedule, usually around six am, but sometimes around five-thirty. I like sleeping in on Sundays though."

Haneul pointed to you as she spoke, "Y/N is such an early bird herself. She rarely sleeps in."

Yoongi's eyes were still half closed, "I don't understand how you people do it."

"They don't work until four in the morning, Hyung," Jungkook said accusingly at Yoongi.

"My most creative times are around midnight and thereafter."

"I pass out around 'midnight and thereafter'," Taehyung said, mimicking Yoongi on the last part.

The others nodded their heads in agreement.

After everyone finished, Jin and Namjoon cleaned up, while everyone else went to freshen up and get dressed.

Since it wasn't raining at that moment, Jungkook offered to take you and Haneul home.

You sat shotgun while Haneul sat in the back. She was on her phone the whole time, while you and Jungkook had a very enthusiastic chat about horror movies.

"Hey, what happend last night?" Jungkook asked after a short silence.

You stayed quiet. You could see he was concerned, but you couldn't tell him. That would only summon memories.

"I just don't like thunderstorms, okay? Can we leave it at that?" You said, staring out the window to avoid eye contact.

Jungkook sighed, "Okay. But you scared the shit out of all of us."

"I know, I'm sorry."

He was quiet for a short while before changing the subject, "We should hang out again. It was fun yesterday."

You recalled all the fun things you and Haneul did with the members. You thought about how happy you were. And you thought about Taehyung's boxy grin.

"Sure-"

Suddenly there was a very high pitched giggle coming from the back seat.

You and Jungkook stared toward the back and saw Haneul smiling very widely at her cell phone screen. Her cheeks were bright red.

You and Jungkook then stared at each other. He raised his eyebrows.

"I think we'll hang out a lot from now on," you said.

♡Taehyung's Point of View♡

After the girls left, Namjoon and Yoongi went to their studios, and Jin and Hoseok went shopping. Jimin and Taehyung lounged on the sofa, waiting for Jungkook to return from taking the girls home.

Taehyung was debating whether or not to message you. For some reason you danced around in his dreams and his thoughts circled around you.

Suddenly Jimin giggled in a very unmanly manner from beside Taehyung.

"What on earth was that?" Taehyung asked his fellow 95'er with raised eyebrows.

Jimin cleared his throat and shook his head, "It's nothing."

"He's talking to Haneul," a voice said. It was Jungkook, putting his car keys on the coffee table.

"She was giggling like crazy the whole way and she looked like a tomato."

"Really?" Jimin asked a little too enthusiasticly. It made Taehyung and Jungkook laugh.

Jungkook took a seat opposite to them, "Oh my it seems someone is head over heels..."

Jimin blushed, "I-it's not like that!"

"Oh yeah? What if I told you she had a boyfriend?" Taehyung teased.

"Yah! She doesn't!" Jimin punched him in the shoulder. The he sat back staring at the other two, who tried hard not to laugh, "...Does she?"

"We're just messing with you, Jimin-ssi~" Jungkook cooed.

"Yah! It's Hyung!"

The ringing of a cellphone stopped Jimin from attacking Jungkook.

It wasn't Taehyung's and Jimin's phone was also lying still on the couch.

The the 95's glanced at Jungkook. He lifted his phone and stared at the caller ID.

His expression darkend.

Jimin and Taehyung exchanged glances. Jungkook rarely ever got angry or upset. There was only ever one person that could anger him.

He declined the call and stood up.

"Jungkookie? Who was that? Where are you going?" Jimin asked.

"I'm gonna go work out a bit," Jungkook answered and made his way to their home gym.

When he was gone, Jimin spoke, "That was strange."

Taehyung knew who it was that called the maknae. It hit him as soon as Jungkook declined the call.

Jungkook never declines a call.

"It was her," Taehyung said to Jimin. Jimin's eyes widened in realization.

"You mean..."

Taehyung nodded.

Eunbyul, she was the girl that destroyed Jungkook. Taehyung never forgave her for breaking the maknae's heart.

"The nerve of her to think she could just casually call Kookie as if they were besties," now Jimin was also angry.

An image flashed in Taehyung's head. A girl sitting in the rain with an expression of utter pain. Then another image; Jungkook standing in the rain with the same expression, staring at Eunbyul in the distance.

Taehyung wondered why his mind put the two images together. Where they somehow connected?

His phone buzzed.

His anger faded when he saw a text from the person who danced in his dreams.

Y/N:
<Do you want coffee?>

A smile crept up his cheeks.

V:
<Are you paying?>

Y/N:
<Nevermind,
I'll ask Yoongi-oppa. ಠ_ಠ>

Taehyung jumped up and grabbed Jungkook's car keys.