-5-

You and the members almost polished the cookie plate when Jungkook and a red faced Jimin arrived.

"What's the matter with him?" You asked, pointing at Jimin.

Jungkook grinned at Jimin while he tried to silence him.

"Jimin walked in on Haneul while she was naked~" Jungkook teased.

"NO! That was not the case!" Jimin hit Jungkook on the arm. The members laughed at him.

"I was just trying to be nice. I brought her some dry clothes... I didn't know she...at least she had a towel so I saw nothi...STOP LAUGHING AT ME!" Jimin was frustrated.

You and the members were laughing so hard, Hoseok and Jin were rolling around on the floor and you wiped away tears. Jimin was so cute.

As he squated into a little ball on the ground, hiding his face in his arms, you thought that you should do something to make the adorable mochi feel a bit better.

"Don't worry, Jimin. She won't be angry at you. She's very forgiving," you said in attempt to comfort him.

She wrote various fan fictions about a moment like that anyway.

He slowly looked up, his cheeks bright pink, "R-really? She won't hate me?"

You wanted to take him, put him in your pocket and protect him from the world.

"Of course not! She's a Jimin stan!"

The members all groaned except for Jimin. "I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing...?"

"It's good."

"Okay."

Just then a figure appeared, wearing an oversized hoody and sweat pants.

"Haneul? Is that you?" I said with mock amazement.

She had the hood up, hiding her face. She kind of gave off a grim reaper vibe...

"I-is there still some cookies left?" She asked in a voice that was barely audible. Haneul's shy-mode had been activated.

She sat down on a pillow next to the coffee table on the fluffy carpet on the floor. Jin moved the plate toward her, "Are you okay?"

She nodded, munching on a cookie.

The members' gazes travelled from her to Jimin and then from Jimin back to her.

Taehyung cleared his throat, "So did you guys enjoy the picnic?"

The members stared blankly at him.

You decided to help him end the uncomfortable silence, "I thought it was great. I loved it. I always wanted to have a picnic in the rain."

Yoongi shook his head, "You are one odd girl."

"I like odd girls. Normal girls are boring," Taehyung's eyes met yours.

Thump.

"That was so cheesy," Jungkook retorted, laughing.

Namjoon pinched the bridge of his nose, "I'm beginning to doubt if bringing girls into our house was such a good idea."

Jin grinned, "I think it was a great idea."

Namjoon looked at him incredulously, "Are you kidding me? You're supposed to be on my side."

"Who cleans, cooks and does the dishes in this house, Namjoon? I can be on my own side," Jin scoffed.

"Oh brother..." Jimin sighed.

"Here we go again," Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Hoseok laughed out loud, while Taehyung was trying to contain his own laughter.