-6-

♡Haneul's Point of View♡

Haneul and Jimin entered the living room where not even a breath was audible.

Yoongi was the first to speak up, "Is she okay? Where's Taehyung? What just happened?"

If it was a normal situation Haneul would've uwu'd, since she always wondered how a worried Yoongi looked like.

But it wasn't a normal situation. All the remaining members stared at her, waiting for some kind of explanation.

The worst thing was that although she really wanted to tell them, she wasn't sure if you would be fine with it. You were usually fine with talking about your past, but when it came to that day when you lost your parents you were sensitive.

She didn't know what to tell them.

Should she tell them you're just scared of the thunder? Or should she make up another kind of story?

"I don't think it's Haneul's place to tell us why this happened. It's clearly something deeper," Jimin said.

Haneul looked up at him. Did he see how she struggled to find a way to explain the situation?

A heat crept up her cheeks.

He returned her gaze and gave a sweet smile. A smile that said, It's okay.

Thump.

Namjoon smiled, understanding, "Jimin's right. We'll leave it at that."

Haneul's gaze went to Yoongi. He looked worried and frustrated. When he caught her looking at him, he quickly covered it up.

Jin stood up, taking the empty cookie plate. "How about I make us some hot chocolate? Then we can watch a movie or something."

Haneul finally understood all the memes where Jin was portrayed as a mom. He truely resonated mom-energy.

Haneul grinned shyly and nodded, "Sure, that'd be nice."

He gave a single nod and headed toward the kitchen.

Jungkook pointed toward a huge collection of DVD's, a huge boyish grin spreading across his face, "How do you feel about horrors?"

Haneul could already see visions of how she'd scream loud enough to break all the windows.

"Yah, Jungkook! You know how I feel about horrors," Jimin whined as he took a seat on one of the huge sofas.

Hoseok's voice shook a bit as he spoke, "Ah... and Jin-Hyung... you know how bad he screams..."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Not as bad as you do. You sound like something between a dolphin that stepped on a lego and a cat that saw the dolphin stepping on lego."

"That is an odd picture..."

"It's true if you think about it."

Haneul silently took a seat next to Jimin. Their eyes met for a split second before he blushed and turned his gaze toward Jungkook.

"How about a nice rom-com? Or a fantasy romance? Or something similar to Goblin?" Jimin said to Jungkook, who was now located in front of the DVD cabinet.

"Ah that made me cry so much~" Namjoon said, looking almost as if he was going to cry recalling the memory.

"But Goblin is a whole kdrama series of 16 episodes, that's basicly an hour per episode...." Jungkook said.

"I said something similar..." Jimin said.

Then Jin returned with a tray with steaming mugs.